Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I understand your question. First of all you can still pre-order your iphone, which means that it will be reserved for you to pick up when the iphone is released. However on the day it is released 6/24 and you decide to move your phone number from Verizon to A T&T then this process is called porting your number or moving your cell phone number to A T&T.

However if you do decide to move your cell phone number to A T&T on 6/24, A T&T will handle the transfer of your cell phone number and contact Verizon Wireless for you. But in your case you still have one full year on your contract with Verizon and so Verizon will send you a bill for the early termination fee and your current monthly bill if you switch to A T&T on 6/24.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a few questions about changing from verizon to AT&T for the iPhone?

okay, so i have the droid now and i want the new iphone, but keep my same number. I called att and they said they do that free. but my contract isnt over for another year. and my question is:

if i want to pre-order the iPhone 4 on June 15, will i have to cancel my VZW contract on the 15th in order to keep my same number? or can they reserve the iPhone, and cancel my contract on the 24th when the iPhone comes out? its confusing! /:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea how it works on ATTs end, but for Verizon, you'll have a $230 ETF to pay.. Why would you want a horrible phone, on an even worse network...???

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea how it works on ATTs end, but for Verizon, you'll have a $230 ETF to pay.. Why would you want a horrible phone, on an even worse network...???

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I understand your question. First of all you can still pre-order your iphone, which means that it will be reserved for you to pick up when the iphone is released. However on the day it is released 6/24 and you decide to move your phone number from Verizon to A T&T then this process is called porting your number or moving your cell phone number to A T&T.

However if you do decide to move your cell phone number to A T&T on 6/24, A T&T will handle the transfer of your cell phone number and contact Verizon Wireless for you. But in your case you still have one full year on your contract with Verizon and so Verizon will send you a bill for the early termination fee and your current monthly bill if you switch to A T&T on 6/24.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information