Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oil spill but I would keep drilling no matter what BHO says.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wind turbines dont kill birds anymore. where do you get your info from? The new big ones move to slow to kill birds.

the older faster spinning ones did kill birds

cars, trains and cats kill birds to. maybe we should ban them to?

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many people and animals die a year due to car crashes, deer getting hit, dogs, cats, even birds. Your question and your point does not hold a 'moral high ground' value. Because its all linked. As far as how much it takes to build wind turbines, I never researched how much work actually goes into erecting one of them, but I can tell you that it pays off after some time. Just like a car, how much oil does is take to run a truck or your car? Do you not get a oil change every so often? You see, its not about high ground here. Your trying to prove something that needs no proof. A bird that gets killed by a oil spill is equally worse, because its all mans doing. As far as guessing on how much goes in. I would say its the same as the car you drive and enjoy. How much goes into cars and truck. Way more than a wind turbine I would guess. You are against liberal ideas, but yet this is a very liberal question, with a liberal mind set. I cant stand the liberal mind set, so i guess you got your ass handed to you by your own kind.

Your effort in trying to get a point across is decent, but your motive was not to prove anything but your intelligences greater than everyone else, which is not very intelligent, and thats why the world is the way it is.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want this guy to reproduce, someone who has no work because the oil spill; please send this man a few thousand dead birds to fuck.

The petroleum it takes to make the turbines (logically it takes some, don't lie hippies) is hard to compare to to the amount it takes to run this country by means used today.

Edit: I think the main questions been answered enough but here's my stance: things die, live with it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well the fact they they were killed makes it both equal. But oil spill can potentially harm the environments and animals.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information