Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    tkd1master

'09 Toyota Corolla vs. '09 ?

I currently have an '01 Corolla, I like it but I want to consider (for purchase) other Japanese cars. Mostly I would love to hear people's experiences with either. Any input would be great! Thanks!

PUNCHATA!!!!
    I have to say, I have an '02 Corolla and compared to all my other cars (2 BMW's, a Bentley and a Range Rover, the Corolla was my first ever car and I just couldn't sell it so that's why I have it if you were wondering why in the world I did) it's not so bad! So my family and I have been pretty loyal to Toyota and my mom VERY rudely bought the '09 Corolla RIGHT after I bought her a BMW convertible, but that's another story, and I've driven it and it's a great car. The Civic is too small and the engine is wimpy, the Mazda 3 is fun to drive but very small and a piece of crap, and everything else it's in class just doesn't compare to the Corolla. Out of a scale of 1-10 that's as honest as can be, I would really give it a 9.5. It's a great car and you will like it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information