I am nearly 30 years old!
Everytime I see my grandmother, she has to tell me that I'm fat! And it's disgusting.
When I was normal she'd say I was too skinny, but she'd also tell me to "watch out" and "don't get fat." Now that I'm curvier since quitting smoking she keeps telling me I'm fat, everytime she sees me she tries to pull the skin under my chin or slap my belly.
My father would also bother me on a weekly basis about my weight.
He'd also try to make me feel bad about myself if I cut or dyed my hair..
Thanks to the both of them, my mother's self esteem is deeply eroded.. Now they want to pick on me, I'm next in line!! And I'm having trouble fighting them!
I am just so annoyed and they are getting under my skin, they are too close for comfort!!
They don't get it and they won't change. They're overbearing and always so up my butt because I am the "pretty one," they have high expectations and are always up my a** about my appearance and I can't stand one minute of it.
I don't know what to do.
I've always been very naturally confident and they're trying to give me a complex. They're trying to break me down. I can't help but feel exhausted?
They put this pressure on me to look the way THEY want me to look and it's not even their buisness.
My s.o. says it is because I am "the pretty one" and they look to me as some sort of representative of themselves or the family.. They'd keep stressing me to keep my teenage figure when we all know that a WOMAN will be about 10 to 20 pounds more naturally.. I deserve it, I've earned this body and it's very sexy.
And.. I am not a celebrity and I don't want that kind of stress or attention for the way I look! I am HUMAN and they are not letting me breathe!!
You would think that they'd be proud of me but they're disgusting and want me to please them superficially like I'm just a barbie doll or something. They must be nuts or out of their mind, it's absurd?