Like the title implies I am looking for a new camera from one of the above. I have checked out the fujis and canons about the same price but my choices have the best reviews on cnet and have a minimum of 12x optical zoom but I don't know which to buy. The TZ7 has a slightly better review than the TZ8 and cnet score the TZ10 higher but only because of it's extra features like GPS. The TZ9 is basically the TZ8 with a 3" screen. I want a 3" screen so I suppose this counts the TZ8 out. The TZ7 has a few bad reports on amazon with the screen breaking. Has anyone had this problem.

I bought my son the TZ65 (TZ6 with 3" screen) a few months back and it's a fantastic camera and want something equally as good therefore my choice of the other TZ's. Only thing is the samsungs are very tempting with their 15x optical zoom and excellent rating. What do you think. Has anyone out there got any of the above or tried more than one of the above.

I'm not too bothered about the price range as I can get the TZ7 from amazon at £188, TZ8 is £198, TZ9 is only available from currys group at £249 which is a bit dear, TZ10 amazon at £252. The WB600 is cheapest at dixons at £189 with WB650 at £218 from camera box unless you can advise cheaper. Not really interested in ebay as there are a lot of imports on there and I want a uk manufacturers guarantee. Thanks
'Happy to Help - Why the TZ8, you don't say and Chit, dealitem.com is a US company and as you can see I am in the UK.