i've been using it without any problems for about 6months and then one day i dropped it a bit and it deleted all my contacts and messages and notes, and then the next day or so i was listening to music on it and then the song started skipping and it said it couldn't find the song i was listening to, or any of my songs. 568 to be precise. and then i couldn't find any of my photos, or contacts and it said it couldnt read my memory card. it works in my mums phone, but not in mine. i went to go buy an card reader today and i took the card out of my phone to show the shop assisstant for a sec nd thn put it bak in, it started working so i bought a memory stick to put my songs on instead. but then as soon as we left my phone crapped out while i was playing a song and it sayin it cant read my memory card. why why why is it doing this??? how can i get it to work again or atleast keep my songs on instead of formatting cuz i dont hav them saved anywhere. i hav tried taking th card out nd putting it bak in but its not doing anything.