basic equities@USA:OK? 7.10. 2010:
USlatestnews.Net
US Latest News and New Hot TrendsHomeAboutPrivacy Policy Newer Ethics Of Bipartisan Supports For A Cause Or Support Of Nominee@national Service R Desirable:e Kagank?
07.10.2010 · Posted in Home
AskWhat would you like to ask? Continue
AnswerDiscoverWhat are you looking for? Search Answers My Saved Search
Home > All Categories > News & Events > Media & Journalism > Your Open Question Vishwa Dharma Member since:
July 03, 2010
Total points:
5 (Level 1) Your Open QuestionShow me another »
*bipartisan supports R better [email protected] us senators may support ms kagan@confimation@ s ct:krREG_gop:OK?
Me-a Commoner Member since:
Business & Finance
Cars & Transportation
Computers & Internet
Consumer Electronics
Dining Out
Education & Reference
Entertainment & Music
Environment
Family & Relationships
Food & Drink
Games & Recreation
Health
Home & Garden
Local Businesses
News & Events
Pets
Politics & Government
Pregnancy & Parenting
Science & Mathematics
Social Science
Society & Culture
Sports
Travel
Yahoo! Products
My Activity My Q&A
My Network
My Network Activity
Edit My Preferences
About How Answers Works
Points & Levels
Community Guidelines
Leaderboard
Suggestion Board
Answers Blog
Answers Badges
AskWhat would you like to ask? Continue
AnswerDiscoverWhat are you looking for? Search Answers My Saved Search
Home > All Categories > News & Events > Media & Journalism > Your Open Question Your question is open for business.
Earn more points by answering questions. Can you answer these?
how can I get readers for my blogs?
0 Stars In Media & Journalism – Asked by John – 1 answer – 14 minutes ago
What happens in episodes 7 through 12 in the hard times of Rj Berger?
0 Stars In Media & Journalism – Asked by HAshli23 – 0 answers – 30 minutes ago
Me-a Commoner Member since:
July 05, 2010
Total points:
27 (Level 1) Your Open QuestionShow me another »
REBEL GOP LEADER K ROY@WEAKER COMMUNITIES VOUCHES REPUBLICAN SENATORS@SUPPORT CONFIRMATION ELENA KAGAN@H ct?
OTHER ISSUES:
3 Feds To File Suit Over Arizona Immigration Law
Judge sentences Lohan to 90 days in jail
Mexico
BP Oil Disaster: How Soon Can Gulf of Mexico Recover? Scientis… HomeForumsTop StoriesPopularLocal
Offshore DrillingUSPoliticsWorldSportsEntertainme… News
News
Forums & Polls
rev dr kamal k roy/ …
Real-Time News
rev dr kamal k roy/ j g jr @ draupadian_love of m/f @world religions gr
Posted in the US News Forum
Read
2 Comments
More US News Discussions »
Ads by Google
When will I find love? – The answer is just a call away Real answers Real psychic Real fast
www.eso.tv/love-reading
6 Simple Shiva Secrets – Learn The Art of Life: From the God Free eCourse!6 Simple Shiva Secrets
www.TheShivaExperience.com
Chef Tim Love Cookware – Enameled Cast-Iron, Stick-Resistant Cookware at HSN.com – Shop Today!
www.HSN.comComments
Showing posts 1 – 2 of2 biva john ms
Tupper Lake, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
6 hrs ago the reverend dr kamal karna roy aka joseph Geronimo jr , a humanist said that ARRANGEMENTs of LOVE PARTNERS ON REGULAR BASIS, MUST BE RECORDED IN PUBIC TRACING SYSTEMs. pUTTING HUMAN RElATIONS AND ON CONJUGAL cONDUCTS OF OPPOSITE OR MIXED SEXEs ARE GREATEST HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS on a societal bases AGAINST each / BOTH MALE , FEMALE AND OTHER RELATIONSHIPS for health, social securities, liabilities or control of crime et al.ON THE CONTEXT OF PROBLEMS THE MAIN OR PRICIPAL AUTHORs OF DREAM, natural desire of unions on conjugal intents govts have rights to control some priovileges of love relations CURRENTLY without controls relationships @ times result in NIGHTMARES TO MANY IN REVERANCE OF ANIMALITY of human conducts, SWEET & @ times bitter CONDUCTs of realities of personal & societal living THE REIGIOUS LAWS OF DRAUPAdi style unions of human males and females, the treatment of laws in love relations are desired ,be enacted by govt, as essential,as opined by the reverend roy
biva john ms
Tupper Lake, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
6 hrs ago the reverend dr kamal karna roy aka joseph Geronimo jr , a humanist said that ARRANGEMENTs of LOVE PARTNERS ON REGULAR BASIS, MUST BE RECORDED IN PUBIC TRACING SYSTEMs. pUTTING HUMAN RElATIONS AND ON CONJUGAL cONDUCTS OF OPPOSITE OR MIXED SEXEs ARE GREATEST HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS on a societal bases AGAINST each / BOTH MALE , FEMALE AND OTHER RELATIONSHIPS for health, social securities, liabilities or control of crime et al.ON THE CONTEXT OF PROBLEMS THE MAIN OR PRInCIPAL AUTHORs OF DREAM, natural desire of unions on conjugal intents govts have rights to control some priovileges of love relations CURRENTLY without controls relationships @ times result in NIGHTMARES TO MANY IN REVERANCE OF ANIMALITY of human conducts, SWEET & @ times bitter CONDUCTs of realities of personal & societal living THE RELIGIOUS LAWS OF DRAUPAdi_ style unions of human males