Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will Vodafone unlock my iPhone 4?

I want to be able to use my O2 Sim. I know to you need a micro sim, so I bought a cutter, but i havent cut the sim card yet.. I want to know if vodafone will unlock it to other networks first though..

I got my iPhone from Vodafone, if i call them up will they make so i can use my O2 sim?

Thanksss.
    I ? My GSD.x,

The iPhone and iPad uses new Micro Sims (smaller version of sim card), I didn't mean Micro SD lol. Secondly, I can jailbreak it which will unlock it for free. I want to save myself a phone call, and would like it done legit. So if anyone knows?

Unregistered
    If you satisfy the terms and conditions of the Vodafone there are chances that they may unlock the iPhone 4 for you.Try contacting a customer service for it...Jailbreak and Unlock are two different terms but they are both usually confused. Jailbreaking allows a user to install third party applications, software, themes and removes the limitations that are on the apple device. In short it gives the user the root access to iOS whereas unlocking means the user can switch between network carriers.Incase the network provider denies unlock, then you can unlock it through a legit unlock service provider like, Mobile-unlocker.com where they use remote unlock service to permanently unlock your phone.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information