Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

5"3 and 195 pounds... how much will I lose if I walk 20 miles a day?

If I walk 20 miles a day every day for one month, how much weight do you think I will lose?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if u do that and eat healthy u will lose a lot! i cant say how much because u did not give age but u will definatley lose!
    oh and dont do 20! do about 2-4 a day

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    Weight loss is greatly dependent on your diet.
    As long as your total calorie intake is lower than your total calorie output, you will lose weight.
    You can't out-exercise a bad diet. Recent studies have shown that most individuals actually burn much less calories than what the HR monitors or exercise machines display.
    Also, 20miles a day is alot of distance to cover, especially if you're just starting out. This will make it hard for you to keep up consistently. I would advise you to cut calories and embark on a easier workout routine to kick start your weight loss

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot, but if you now weigh 195 lbs, what on earth makes you believe you can sustain something like walking 20 miles a day?

Don't you think it would be easier to just eat healthier, have you ever even walked more than a mile?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't walk 20 miles a day every single day. You will end up in the hospital. Just drink a lot of water, eat right, and go on a nice mile or 2 walk with someone. Even a light jog if you want. Try swimming if you are able to. That's the best workout because it uses your whole body. Clean house. That burns calories too! Like vacuuming, dusting, things where you MOVE. Be healthy not sick.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information