Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    starryeyed15

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops. Couples gathered by with baskets full of white roses for the whole group because they were attending a funeral. Do the people want to agrue or laugh about the flowers. When baptisms began to create vampires that could fly and evaporate on water, we danced all together in a large pool full of coconuts hoping to find frogs wearing a yellow ribbon. Then, as all of a sudden the large blue vampire said "I baked cookies for the party coming up next Saturday. I would like for you all to join the quaint town in the holiday place. Excuse me while I tie up my little dog with a leash to make it bark less. Unexpectedly, my love showed up

~-Sarah-~

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops. Couples gathered by with baskets full of white roses for the whole group because they were attending a funeral. Do the people want to agrue or laugh about the flowers. When baptisms began to create vampires that could fly and evaporate on water, we danced all together in a large pool full of coconuts hoping to find frogs wearing a yellow ribbon. Then, as all of a sudden the large blue vampire said "I baked cookies for the party coming up next Saturday. I would like for you all to join the quaint town in the holiday place. Excuse me while I tie up my little dog with a leash to make it bark less. Unexpectedly, my love showed up for juicy oranges and strawberries because he needed a fix. Kissing his lips was a bit awkward. The other girls began to fight with the large army of bees hovering over honey trees. Monday was the start of the new series. We like camping on land. However, sailboats went into space and flew around the people standing below. Barbie chewed her hair in the bathroom, when Ken walked into the bar he looked at girls and chickens like meat waiting on a hot plate. Meanwhile, Barbie invited Shabby to a dinner for two because she was feeling good about wanting to kiss monsters when they sang "We will rock you." Just when a bus pulled up Cary who was singing

PiCkLeS4dAwSoN

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops. Couples gathered by with baskets full of white roses for the whole group because they were attending a funeral. Do the people want to agrue or laugh about the flowers. When baptisms began to create vampires that could fly and evaporate on water, we danced all together in a large pool full of coconuts hoping to find frogs wearing a yellow ribbon. Then, as all of a sudden the large blue vampire said "I baked cookies for the party coming up next Saturday. I would like for you all to join the quaint town in the holiday place. Excuse me while I tie up my little dog with a leash to make it bark less. Unexpectedly, my love showed up for juicy oranges and strawberries because he needed a fix. Kissing his lips was a

~-Sarah-~

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops. Couples gathered by with baskets full of white roses for the whole group because they were attending a funeral. Do the people want to agrue or laugh about the flowers. When baptisms began to create vampires that could fly and evaporate on water, we danced all together in a large pool full of coconuts hoping to find frogs wearing a yellow ribbon. Then, as all of a sudden the large blue vampire said "I baked cookies for the party coming up next Saturday. I would like for you all to join the quaint town in the holiday place. Excuse me while I tie up my little dog with a leash to make it bark less. Unexpectedly, my love showed up for juicy oranges and strawberries because he needed a fix. Kissing his lips was a bit awkward. The other girls began to fight with the large army of bees hovering over honey trees. Monday was the start of the new series. We like camping on land. However, sailboats went into space and flew around the people standing below. Barbie chewed her hair in the bathroom, when Ken walked into the bar he looked at girls

~-Sarah-~

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops. Couples gathered by with baskets full of white roses for the whole group because they were attending a funeral. Do the people want to agrue or laugh about the flowers. When baptisms began to create vampires that could fly and evaporate on water, we danced all together in a large pool full of coconuts hoping to find frogs wearing a yellow ribbon. Then, as all of a sudden the large blue vampire said "I baked cookies for the party coming up next Saturday. I would like for you all to

waterflower

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops. Couples gathered by with baskets full of white roses for the whole group because they were attending a funeral. Do the people want to agrue or laugh about the flowers. When baptisms began to create vampires that could fly and evaporate on water, we danced all together in a large pool full of coconuts hoping to find frogs wearing a yellow ribbon. Then, as all of a sudden the large blue vampire said "I baked cookies for the party coming up next Saturday. I would like for you all to join the quaint town in the holiday place. Excuse me while I tie up my

Miss Fate

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops. Couples gathered by with baskets full of white roses for the whole group because they were attending a funeral. Do the people want to agrue or laugh about the flowers. When baptisms began to create vampires that could fly and evaporate on water, we danced all together in a large pool full of coconuts hoping to find frogs wearing a yellow ribbon. Then, as all of a sudden the large blue vampire said "I baked cookies for the party coming up next Saturday. I would like for you all to join the quaint town in the holiday place. Excuse me while I tie up my little dog with a leash to make it bark less. Unexpectedly, my love showed up for juicy oranges and strawberries because he needed a fix. Kissing his lips was a bit awkward. The other girls began to fight with the large army of bees hovering over honey trees. Monday was the start of the new series. We like camping on land. However, sailboats went into space and flew around the people standing below. Barbie chewed her hair in the bathroom, when Ken walked into the bar he looked at girls and chickens like meat waiting on a hot plate. Meanwhile, Barbie invited Shabby to a dinner for two because she was feeling good about wanting to kiss monsters when they sang "We will rock you." Just when a bus pulled up Cary who was singing to babies and laughing backwards, grabbed a hold of the stick and stones before a bird came. Tonight Edwina and Edwin kissed in the toilet . They swore not to

blueschild007

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops. Couples gathered by with baskets full of white roses for the whole group because they were attending a funeral. Do the people want to agrue or laugh about the flowers.

Rainstorm Jenny

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops. Couples

PiCkLeS4dAwSoN

300 Word Story Game #5

The rainbow flag stood alone on steep hill-tops.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information