Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    - bad romance -

House♥Cuddy #47 ~ Snuggling in bed, secret office trysts & Cuddy in his shirt - just a few items on our S7 wishlist! ♥

House [throws paper at her]: Oops, I missed.
    Cuddy: What are you, eight?
    House: Could an eight year old do this?
    Cuddy: Better stop or it'll stick that way.

From the start he was like that naughty boy in the school playground who threw things at your head or pulled your ponytail and you knew he liked you, he always had a thing for her. :lol: Going back and watching season 1 now, I see so many little moments that make me go "awww". :love:

- bad romance -

House♥Cuddy #47 ~ Snuggling in bed, secret office trysts & Cuddy in his shirt - just a few items on our S7 wishlist! ♥

Page 5 people, not acceptable. :nono:

:love:

- bad romance -

It was so freaky how House and Bones had very similar scenarions in their finales last year, I'm convinced there was something deliberately sinister afoot. :goof: :lol:

- bad romance -

My hotel has internet access, so I'll definitely be checking in when I can. :lol: I'm one of those people who can't stand being completely cut off from the world, on holiday or not, I like to keep in touch. :goof:

~Lisa~

yeah he would totally rub it in :lol:

~Lisa~

I love that they are actually holding hands :sigh:

- bad romance -

She hoped he'd kiss her just like we all thought he would, she can't deny it. :smirk:

I love his habit of telling her what he feels without using the actual definitive words, it's very House. For example:

"You do make me feel funny" = "You turn me on, I desire you"
    "That's the last thing I want us to be" = "I love you and I want us to be together"

:love:

~?~CrazyInLove~?~

:love::love::love::love::love:

~Lisa~

welcome back Cat :wave:

I know the pics are amazing :sigh:

did you see this from Ausellio too

[sp]Speaking of those cutesy beach photos, series creator David Shore tells me that all may not be as it seems. “What the image depicts is rather different from what you’re going to experience when you watch the episode,” he reveals. “They’re [at the beach], but it’s not Beach Blanket Bingo.” [/sp]

I don't care if its not all "happy" as long as its not a dream :lol:

~Lisa~

I know they've come so far :sigh:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information