Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    tsforever

Live In Love (Zachary♥Vanessa) #11 ~ Because they KISSED and we FREAKED! *thud*

Cute pics! While I was watching Glee, I saw a commercial for Charlie St. Cloud and it looks so good!!!! Reminded me of why I love Zac...cannot wait to see it!

carly-hope

sweet dreams :wave:

OK, who are these people? :lol: Dylan is his brother, no? but the rest?. I know, Im so uneducated when it comes to them :blush:

Tiptoes

Hi Lizy :wave:

We are over at Van and Zac threads as Zac is promoting his new movie Charlie St. Cloud, coming out July 30. He has been opening up a little about his relationship with Vanessa with quotes here and there at his promotion stops.

Anyway here is one article about them:

Zac Efron: Vanessa Hudgens has helped me cope – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

tsforever

Haha, thanks Gladys!

I can't believe it's been so long since we've had pics of their last vacay!! Hope they go again soon!!

Paris was also lovely :love:

tsforever

They are just so damn adorable...and it's great to see that they're still in that perfect place after 5 years :love:

Tiptoes

tsforever

Hehe :high_five:

Oh!! That makes sense :lol: Wow, fail. *facepalm*

Awww..I love how he's all serious/macho to the cameras and then his face just lights up and that smile breaks out when he looks at her :love:

Miss Fate

Truer words have not been spoken! :high_five: :love:

SFM=So effing much!

:love:

Miss Fate

Exactly! They're just so amazing. :love:

Yeah, that kiss was something special! :in_love:

Miss Fate

I know, it's annoying. :no:

Yeah, Amanda seems really cool!

I love that everyone was there - his parents, Dylan, Ryan&Brittany, Bubba. And V knows all of them just as well as he does pretty much. :sigh:

[yt]oEm_2fPv7jI[/yt]

I'm gonna watch this one tomorrow, along with some other ones - it's been a long amazing day trying to keep up with everything. :lol: :love: G'night! :wave:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information