Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    berniev

Meryl Davis & Charlie White #1 - Because they are the Olympic and World silver medalists.

That third pic!!!! LOVE HER :love:
    And the second pic under the FANTASTIC 4 header, I think that was in Turin when she was asked if she could speak Italian -- umm, she kinda pwned the room

In other news, remember when I was stirring up conspiracy theory about Marlie not following each other on Twitter and therefore drama was afoot (a conspiracy diffused when we saw their adorable recent interview together). WELL!!! Word is (according to FSU board) that Fedor Andreev will be training in Canton in ice dance and the first person he alerted was Meryl. Guess who Fedor is ALSO NOT FOLLOWING ANYMORE? Mr Charlie Allen White Jr.!!!! Dun Dun DUN!!!!

Oy, it's Friday! :slinkie:

gg_all_da_way

Meryl Davis & Charlie White #1 - Because they are the Olympic and World silver medalists.

aw, hope they're not fighting or anything

Not that I'm really emotionally invested into these two, but I can appreciate their friendship.

Miss Fate

They are so adorable! :love:

PaperGirl

The difference is T/S literally try their best to spend every waking moment together - while these two are bff's I don't know, I read this article and Meryl said that yes they are best friends but when they're not together they're not thinking "Oh I wish I could be with Charlie now". *snort* With T/S they're all "I SPENT TWO WEEKS WITHOUT EVER SEEING HIM/HER I'M IN DEPRESSION MODE *SNIFF*"

ETA: Meryl and Charlie were at a Tigers game today

berniev

Word for word, I was about to say the same thing. As an end result, the Goose looks more impressive and for lack of a better word, prettier. But the M/C lift (does it have a name?) seriously blows me away. That one leg of Chariie is supporting most of her weight, going backwards no less. And like you said, the entrance into it be very is so fast.

tsforever

Gee, Erika, Kristen, and moncoeur: you're all added

Thanks for all those pics!! Bernie, when I saw that pic of Meryl's head on Charlie's shoulder and they're like backwards (don't know how else to describe it) I was immediately like hey, they have a pic like Tessa and Scott's! lol...they're very similar, I think...

Thanks for all the picspams!!

Oh, and I also added their twitter accounts to the OP!

tsforever

Ahaha, nice!! :hug: I will definitely add their Twitters tomorrow though

Just to have a little M/C atm...look how adorable they were:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information