Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    moncoeur

Meryl Davis & Charlie White #1 - Because they are the Olympic and World silver medalists.

I love the parade pics! So summery and warm, why do I have to live in the southern hemisphere someone please remind me?

They look so good together! I love how they are continuing to improve even in the shortest of time frames. When I saw POTO at the Olympics I doubted whether they could do any better because it was just spectacular. but then worlds came along and BAM! it was even better than I could have ever imagined. Their intensity and fierceness will take them far...gold at Sochi???...who knows

kris9918

Meryl Davis & Charlie White #1 - Because they are the Olympic and World silver medalists.

hammergal2004

Whoa, has Evan been working out? Check out those biceps! But Charlie has better legs, ha, ha!

And I could watch their "Billie Jean" program over and over. So hot.

You know what they could bring back for "Shall We Dance"? Their "Beyond the Sea" exhibition. I adored that program. Very ballroom.

PaperGirl

Bahaha! That was an awesome entrance.

Meryl and Charlie are just made of so much awesome, occassionally I get blinded.

I officially believe that Marina and Igor have invented some sort of magic potion to make OT4's hair SO PERFECT. IT'S SO SHINY ALIENS ARE BLINDED BY IT.

I'm jealous. And the blonde brunette look so pretty on the ice. I love their ~dramaz in POTO. THAT is how you do drama And their Bollywood routine is prob my fave OD EVER. And that's saying a bit.

ETA: Meryl is STUNNING. Look at her in those practice pics -- flawless

JuliaSh

hammergal2004

Loving all the pics! So many beautiful ones. They look like movie stars in the parade pics! And maybe it's just me, but when I look at that pic of the SOI skaters, Meryl is simply the most beautiful woman there. She just stands out and lights up the picture.

Charlie is looking really fit...he looks so much larger next to Meryl than he has in the past. No wonder they are able to be so athletic with his muscles and Meryl's tiny frame. I think they look so perfect together.

I can't wait to see them again this season, they have grown up right before my eyes.

mo_anam

I don't mean to constantly bring up Tessa and Scott in this thread, honest, but I was definitely struck by the comparison between this pictures and the "engagement photos" and the complete difference in feeling between those photos and these, despite some obvious similarities between them.

Heh. I like that we've pretty much decided that Scott being Charlie's only (male) Canadian friend is canon. It just makes me laugh, because they do seem close, and I totally think that he's definitely referring to Scott here.

Out of the whole article, this really stood out to me. It's so easy to see Meryl as all light and puppies, and Disney princesses, but she really is an insightful, articulate young woman. This comment speaks volumes about being an Olympian, and it seems to be a thought that I haven't seen expressed by any others, that I've read.

moncoeur

Waking the thread up a little : LOVE MARLIE :cheerleader:

tsforever

Hehe, fierce!Meryl is AWESOME!

kris9918

Is Twitter having some problems lately? That seems odd. I don't have a Twitter though, so I could be wrong. I suppose its possible that Charlie just outright quit following Fedor, but didn't someone say he doesn't follow Meryl either?

Also, didn't Fedor date Tanith at some point? And also Tessa? (Is Fedor just a total manwhore? ) Maybe that's why Charlie doesn't follow him anymore. Of course, the truth is probably very boring and not worth discussion on a message board, lol.

ETA: More PICSPAM, cause I'm all about the pictures today for whatever reason.

"We're physically abusive to each other" cuteness:

"Dear Meryl and Charlie, please choreograph a program to the opening number from the musical HAIR"

"Talk to the hand boy"

"OhmyGod Charlie, Meredith Viera SO TOTALLY hit on you! Seriously bro!"

If for whatever reason Scott can't do the Goose, Meryl will serve as his back-up..."

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information