Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HeeHaw

If you are drafted, what would you do to dodge?

When i get my draft in the mail, i will write back and tell them to goto hell, then i will goto austrilia and sit on a beach and enjoylife, while the rest of the brainwashed morons witness people having brains blow out of there heads and there stomachs all over the floor and ending up in a mental instition all to impress some @sshole, only to find out 20 years later, the war was staged to help exxon mobil get rich.

idiot.

now how would u be dodging?
    McCAIN Will bring back the DRAFT:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqlBajYxLA

THERE WILL BE!!

Palin For President '08
    I wouldn't dodge it fight for your country you coward the war actually costs exxon alot of money when their oil wells go up in flames and then it costs you and me alot more in gas prices, for God's sake use your brain. And when someone figures out you dodged and you go to jail for life or get hanged for treason we will see who is smarter the soldier who died for his country or the moron who was hanged by his country.

Me again
    Since I am not a worthless coward I Would be happy to go FIGHT AGAIN like I have done before.

U.S. Army vet and proud of it and willing to go kick but AGAIN.

The U.S. will be better of without you anyway so you will NOT be missed.

P.S. they don't much like COWARDS in Australia either !

Try France, they lost their back bone like you have.

Brian
    Nothing, there is no draft..

Chris
    Im taking pills to raise my blood pressure, that is an automatic 4f

IgnoranceIsYou
    go to Canada.

chilebreath
    I wouldn't dodge the draft; I would feel it was my American duty to answer the call of my country and fight to the death if need be to protect your right to be an absolute ass and say that you would rather be a coward traitor rather than defend this great nation.

Nothing personal, just my opinion.

Bobby
    Go ahead and leave now if you have so little respect and concern for your country. I WAS drafted and served my time in the Army and am a better person because of it, I believe. No one is bringing back the draft any time soon anyway, so jerks like you can stop worrying your little heads about it.

moose
    There is no draft. Congress would have to pass a draft law.

Not to fear. Congress will never pass a fair draft law. If they did, their children would have to break the law to avoid service. Chickenhawk Republicans will not let that happen. You will be able to school, baby or divinity school out. Count on it. See below:

Obama 2008

• Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani - did not serve.
    • Former House Majority Leader Tom Delay - avoided the draft, did not serve (1). "So many minority youths had volunteered ... that there was literally no room for patriotic folks like himself."
    • Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney - did not serve in the military.
    • Former Senator Fred Thompson - did not serve.
    • Senate Republican Conference Chairman Jon Kyl, R-AZ - did not serve.
    • Senate Republican Conference Vice Chair John Cornyn, R-TX - did not serve.
    • Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert - avoided the draft, did not serve.
    • Former House Majority Leader Dick Armey - avoided the draft, did not serve.
    • Former House Majority Whip Roy Blunt - did not serve
    • Former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist - did not serve. (An impressive medical resume, but not such a friend to cats in Boston.)
    • Rick Santorum, R-PA, formerly third ranking Republican in the Senate - did not serve.
    • George Felix Allen, former Republican Senator from Virginia – did not serve.
    • VP Cheney - several deferments (1, 2), the last by marriage (in his own words, "had other priorities than military service") (1)
    • Former Att'y Gen. John Ashcroft - did not serve (1, 2); received seven deferment to teach business ed at SW Missouri State
    • Jeb Bush, former Florida Governor - did not serve. (1)
    • Karl Rove - avoided the draft, did not serve (1), too busy being a Republican.
    • Former Speaker Newt Gingrich - avoided the draft, did not serve (1, 2)
    • Former President Ronald Reagan - due to poor eyesight, served in a noncombat role making movies for the Army in southern California during WWII. He later seems to have confused his role as an actor playing a tail gunner with the real thing.
    • Phil Gramm, of deregulation fame - avoided the draft, did not serve, four (?) student deferments
    • GW Bush - decided that a six-year Nat'l Guard commitment really means four years. Still says that he's "been to war." Huh?

maitraya
    I'm draft proof

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information