Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Jack/Elizabeth (POTC) #84: Because we have an idea or two for how their 4th movie reunion could go... *wink, wink*

Gah I've missed this thread :love:

~lipstick

Jack/Elizabeth (POTC) #84: Because we have an idea or two for how their 4th movie reunion could go... *wink, wink*

Ah that's what I was talking about LOL. The sparrabeth community or whatever it's called, I hate mushed names :lol:

~lipstick

I loved all qurabroad
    es and some made me lmao more than rabroad
    hers. "BUT you HAVE heard of me". Jack Sparrow's epic.

xxstACEyxx

:thud:

SAY WHAT NOW!?
    wow that is amazing! :yay: What's the name of the book?

SaraSidleStokes

yeah thats exactly why I didn't want to see it, I'll do the same with the 4th if I hear it sucks but why brabroad
    her, I love to write so using a imagination rather then seeing a crappy movie is really the best way to go
    Yeah *sighs* Most of my couples have shrabroad
    s but get changed because of a bunch of fans
    so far i'm lucky with Castle but like I said earlier its still a new show RIGHT NOW though my ship is doing awesome (Points to display pic)
    I'm with you on that one they HAVE to bring Elizabeth back and fix what they ruined.

~AIR~

As much as I love Jack Sparrow, I wouldn't want him to be solo without any of the old gang. He at least needs Keira along with him. I mean, what will she be doing for ten years, you know? I really hope she signs on. I haven't heard anything yet though.

~lipstick

I don't think the movie is going to be really sucessfull tho.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Maybe she didn't live ten years on that island though, she could have gone off and had lrabroad
    s of pirate adventures, or raised her child in port royal or something. I mean, she was the pirate king and all.

Also, it sucks that Kierra doesn't want to sign on I guess she's on to more serious roles like Atonement and all . . . maybe if she reads a sparrabeth script she'll want to do it =D haha, fingers crossed

There's a JE community on LJ, you'll find some there

ElizaSparrow

Yep, but Keira didn't answere correctly that question "Who do you think Elizabeth was in love with?" she said "Brabroad
    h Jack and Will" If I was her I would have answered Jack and said that I wasn't ok with what the writers did to my character :shrug: Or she should have defended that the child was from Jack, I don't know...

Maybe she should have accepted to be in Prabroad
    C4 we might have had a Jack/Liz scene at least

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information