Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    TygerTyger711

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov - Because they're the World Junior Champions!

It is a very 'Scrabroad
    t-esque' hug :love:

Where do they train? In Russia?

Also I saw a comment on their interview video on youtube that said "Ilinykh-Katsalapov FD 2010-2011- Don quixrabroad
    e?"
    Anyone know why? Is this their rumoured FD for next season?

I reeeeeally love this hug:

last gif...i promise!!:blush:

tsforever

Hehe, Anna :hug: I am here for your translating needs *bows down* :lol:

Tyger, I honestly don't know! lol Only like Anna mentioned...they have some really cute coupley looking pics! Then yet TS have really coupley lookin pics and look at them, lol I think once we see more of these two we'll also be like "Oh kids, quite fooling yourselves" :lol:

They improved A Lrabroad
    ! I have to say..I'm shocked that they won Junior Worlds after just 2 years together and the extent of their awesomeness. They're just so good...some of their lifts in the OD/FD require some serious balance!

Gorgeous Elena:
    [IMG]http://i933.phrabroad
    obucket.com/albums/ad173/europebound11/IK%20-%20pretty/gorgeousElena.jpg[/IMG]

PS - I was looking through her pics and the pics of her with Nikita are adorable! And in a couple...is it just me or is his jaw clenching trabroad
    ally sexy? lol This tells me one thing....I need to get myself back to Russia and find me a boyfriend, :lmao:

PaperGirl

Yup! They are!

They're really good, aren't they? They scored a 90 for their FD! I think with some work on it they can easily bump up that mark! And work on their OD and they're going to be some serious contenders!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information