Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    alw314

Does anyone know the actual date of the Simpsons the movie ride opening in Universal Studios Orlando Florida?

I am going to Florida the third week of March and wanted to know if the Simpsons the movie ride will be open that week. On the universal orlando website it says it will open in the spring and on somewhere on myspace it said April? If anyone knows a specific date or something different I be excited to know, thanks!

Henry O4977

Does anyone know the actual date of the Simpsons the movie ride opening in Universal Studios Orlando Florida?

well i live 10 minutes from there i live in cypress landing im really close so i know every thing about there the simpsons ride was suspossed to have its grand opening on april 22nd it was changed to april 2nd but a sneak peak is on march 2nd seems like you may not ride it sorry man oh yeah there never going to close down et at universal and there building a ride called project rumble they may take out jimmy neutron or twister its susposed to be scarier then the mummy its a roller coaster its kinds weird talking to a stranger lol

ajsmommy

There hasn't been an actual date set for the ride yet. Before the official opening, there might be soft openings. You'll just have to check the day you are there to see if they are letting people ride it.

I'm looking forward to it, too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information