Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    clinton6918

Will a Blackberry storm 9530 work on rogers network?

I have a Blackberry storm 9530. If I get it unlock will it work on Rogers? If it works will it have 3g and will I be able to use internet and other blackberry storm applications.

Joff Stevens

Yes Blackberry Storm 9530 phones supports the 3G technology of any service provider in the world. There can be many ways to Unlock your phone. The software flashes your phone, therefore causing permanent damage to your phone, the better solution would be a unlock code which is legal, there shouldn't be any problems with unlocking. As far as i know unlocking by codes is the simple and safe way. Free unlocking software?s will flash the phone and affect the data?s and applications of the phone.
    This site has a nearly perfect with google checkout and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums.
    http://www.prounlocking.com/
    I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and took about 30 minutes and their support staff was very helpful.

Omni DIgital

Hello,

Yes it will work with rogers also this set is support 3G.
    Yes you can use any other sim after unlocking as a regular phone & no changes in your usa contract & again you can use any sim or same old sim in that BB same like you can use BB purchased from other country can use in USA
    How many tries you left ? only 10 tries for unlocking.
    This unlock code provider generate full LEGAL unlock code direct from Blackberry server which wont void your warranty, & generate code based on your IMEI, means individual code for every blackberry set. & ACCEPT PAYPAL

***SPECIAL CHEAPEST PRICE till 31th July from one of oldest provider.***

After unlocking from this provider's code your blackberry not only work with any network, you can use your Blackberry in any part of world with any GSM networks including your browser & MMS picture messaging to work, yes with just one time entering code from your keypad.
    They unlock from network who locked your blackberry & remove restrictions like Verizon or any
    This site will help you a lot & good email & 24/7 phone support.

Best7862

Hi,
    It is very easy to unlock Blackberry Storm 9530 .i did find a third party.i had unlocked mine.all application work perfectly.This third may help you find the cheapest solution.
    Hope this help.

Right Guide

Hello
    Yes you can use your Blackberry storm 9530 on rogers network.but your Blackberry need to unlock use rogers network.
    You can unlock your Blackberry simply enter unlock code through keypad.
    You can get unlock code at cheapest rate by Blackberry 9530 unlock code provider.
    I hope this Blackberry unlock code provider helps you a lot.
    Thanks

Otman Lahlou

Go to BlackBerryMEP.COM and buy an unlock code, they will send unlock code along with unlocking instructions in 5 minutes .

BlackBerryMEP.COM is the best for unlocking BlackBerry handsets .

Unlocker

Blackberry Storm 9530 can be used with Rogers Canada no problem once unlocked, no one will be able to match these guys

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110559858324&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT

FAST ~ CHEAP ~ RELIABLE - BEST UNLOCKING SOURCE ONLINE BY FAR

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information