Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MastaG

$25,000 Vertu Ascent Ferrari 60

I ordered one.. am waiting for it, should be in my hands by the end of the week. They have a 12 month warranty, so even if it does tear apart I'll simply return it and get my money back

MastaG

I got my V8 the other week.
    After having had read all the stuff written here I gotta admit that I got a little discouraged and at some point thought that I'll get a piece of junk...

..But no, what I got seems to be pretty amazing! It's like the real deal - it feels cold as it's metallic, it's heavy, as it's supposed to be and it shines!

It's damn identical to the original (though I've never held the original in my hand). Hehe, guess what, it even makes calls and receives SMS, rofl (I was scared it wouldn't). There are tons of features inside, the firmware is not original I reckon, but it's rather powerful, says CECT v. 13.0.21.8E.

The manual is Chinese or Japanese, dunno. But there is an english version on the CD that came with the phone. All accessories included I even got 2 batteries instead of just one.

I should recommend these Vertus, so far so good! And in case anything happens, I'm backed up by their 12 month warranty policy, so hey hey hey I think I just got a new phone to love and care for!

btw, I got it from here: Replica Mobile Phones: Vertu, Nokia, iPhone at a price you can afford

habeebie

actually the phone does have audio and video player, FM tuner
    and it has saphire in the build as well that was not mentioned i know because i currently own one of these phones

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information