Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    nosemint

What is unlocking for?

Im reading threads about people unlocking their cell phones? I have nokia 3595 i think......but can comeone please explain to me whats the use of unlocking it? like what it does............excuse my lack of knowledge when it comes to this area...ive never heard anything about this, thanks.

js1662

What is unlocking for?

When your service provider sell you the phone in a discount price, besides asking you to sign a 1 year or longer plan agreement, they also locked the phone so that it will only accept SIM cards from the same provider but not others. Unlocking is a way to override the locking. Mind you unlocking your phone will probably void the warranty.

Zarphor92

What is unlocking for?

Unlocking is also a greast advantage for you. It allows you to put in a different sim card, meaning you can pick the service provider you want. Also, unlocking a phone also increases its value, if and when you sell it. If you want yours unlocked, e-mail me as I know how.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unlocking:

Quote Originally Posted by nosemint View Post
    Im reading threads about people unlocking their cell phones? I have nokia 3595 i think......but can comeone please explain to me whats the use of unlocking it? like what it does............excuse my lack of knowledge when it comes to this area...ive never heard anything about this, thanks.
    Mobile Phone Unlocking:

Unlocking a mobile phone is a procedure to remove any SIM/Network restrictions set on the phone by either the manufacturer of the phone or by the mobile phone's service provider. After unlocking a mobile phone, you can still use it with it's existing network or switch over to any other supported network. Unlocking Benefits:

a) Switch to any other network: Once you unlock your phone you can switch to any other network and use the same phone.
    b) Cut roaming costs: With an unlocked phone, you can go to any country/state and save money by using a local network rather than paying high roaming costs to your home network.
    c) Higher resale value: Unlocked mobile phones generally have a higher resale value than a locked phone.

You can unlock your Nokia 3595 from network lock easily by using Unlock Code.You can get this code at low cost from Unlock-Zone.com and unlock it.After unlocking it,you can use freely any GSM network SIM card.This is the easy,safe,fast and permanent unlocking method.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information