Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Infrablue03

Nokia 3200 (All about this model, keep threading here.):MERGED:

really. hey ur a cell dealer? how much for a 6230?

ski_power

If the say it's got Midi 16 it means that it can play 16 different instruments simultaneously. Hmm... but I always thought that S40 phones were only 4-chord polyphonic. Just a doubt, still check it out.
    Playing a number of instruments, and number of notes at a given time is different.

For example, in say Fur Elise, you have only 1 instrument i.e. Piano. But in the piano itself you are playing multiple notes together. That does not mean that the cell is using all it's channels.

Each instrument takes one channel and not each note. Like for instance you could play 128 notes on a 16 poly cell(it's practically not possible) by playing 128/16 =... 8 notes in each instrument of the 16 channels available at a given time.

@ndres

hey,... is there a limit to how big a midi file can be on ur phone,... cuz i transfered several midi's about 15kb each or something like that but neither of them could be opened,... only the smaller files,... bout 3kb....

gpalouk

Another big bug in firmware v. a3.08 is that Voice Recording not working at all. Does this feature work on your phone?

At my network operator (Cosmote) they said that this bug occurs only if you have a Cosmote SIM card. I think that it's not right. Voice recording must work as a voice memo too. Not only for recording a dial. So SIM card does not have any relation with this bug. Am I right?

gpalouk.

N3200

I guess 850MHz is used in some regions of USA. Rest all European and Asian countries use 900MHz GSM.

Infrablue03

thanks ski power people don't usually write back to me.

i understand the channel/note thing because mine is a "four cord" as you called it cuz i use pc suite to pick only four or less channels. i was just wondering about the trueness of the 16 value capabilities.

CellDealer

Opps your right it does have Infrared. One thing about this phone that is really cool is it is a true international phone. Which means it pretty much works ANYWHERE in the world.

You got 4?? Do you have At&t or cingular? The AT&T version comes with two plus the generic At&T wireless hologram on the phone.

Also another cool thing is that the phone comes with background images to match the holograms so the entrie phone looks the same.

@ndres

yeah,... by right it shouldn't have any effect by which SIM card u use.... i don't experience faults in my fone though,... maybe u should try bringing it to Nokia Care....

120ml

hi guys,

I need help. My N3200 canot display Yahoo Masenger page.the msg "The Requested Page can not be displayed". and it also hit some website. I already try wit other setting but still failed.

details :
    V a3.12
    19-11-03
    RH-30
    (c) Nokia

tq

Infrablue03

used in the usa, really.... how interesting

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?