Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    FARSH

Nokia 3200 (All about this model, keep threading here.):MERGED:

Hi all!
    Now I have 3510i but I want to buy 3200 in a few days. So if it isn't hard for You can You tell me some + and - of this phone. Is there reason to buy it or not and why.

I'm interesting in camera quality, what do You think about memory (is it enough?) is it possible to upload Java via Irda or I must buy data cable?

Big thanks for help.

Infrablue03

that's a network thing, not ur phone. it was probably just having problems at the moment or something. it'll probably work if u try it a little later

CellDealer

Ello,
    Well what would you consider the + - of the phone? Its one of the latest models from nokia. It has a camra, FM Radio, flashlight and comes with 3 holographic faceplate inserts. Its the third Nokia phone equiped with 'EDGE' datatrasnfer technology. It comes with printable photo inserts for your printer so you can do your own. Its a nice phone for the money. At&t currently has some promotions for the phone. $70 off witha two year contract.

It doesn't not have screensaver or voice dialing ablilty.

It requires a datacable though.

Goto www.phonescoop.com and compair the phone with other phones. They have a cool system where you can see phones you want to compair side by side and has a break down of their features.

Infrablue03

If there is a limit it's a lot higher than 15k. I have the way i am by eminem that's 22 k and i know i've had bigger ones before, unless ur model is different than mine.

gpalouk

First of all, I suggest to discuss all the topics about Nokia 3200 in one thread

Nokia 3200 (All about...) Thread

not because is a thread that I started myself but because is more convinient to have one thread for every Nokia model...

Suggestion for administrators: Could you make some threads, one thread for every nokia model to be first in thread list as your important notices or warnings..?? And not goes down deep in the list if you don't post a reply in some days...I think it is very convinient practice to have one thread for every nokia model and find all relative info in only one thread..

As for Nokia 3200's polyphony I can confirm that supports 16-tone midi polyphony. This means that if you have a 16 channel midi you can upload it to your phone (with Nokia Suite or OPM2) without sacrificing some channel. Just check in Nokia Suite that SP-Midi polyphony number is different for every channel and have values between 1 & 16.

gpalouk.

FARSH

Hi again! Thanks for Your answer!
    In + and - I meen good and bad parts of this phone.

Can You explane what is 'EDGE' datatrasnfer technology?
    Is it possible to upload tones, games from PC to the phone via Irda port (not a cable)

Thanks again.

zloty

u can upgrade your phones firmware??

my 3200 works nicely, voice recording works, radio works, has only crashed on me once and that was cause i was flying through my messages in and out of them cause i was bored hehe

which it had more memory but what can u do; and omg it doesnt have a countdown timer!! so cut about that

but im very happy with the 16channel midi output =)

ski_power

Wah.....
    why did Nokia not totally discard Cif cams and go only with VGA cameras. I don't think it would cost a lot( Moto E365? ).

CellDealer

Ya i have a 3100 because I like a small phone but I think I'm going to get a 3200 to have around as well.

N3200

Read paragraph under "GSM/GRPS/EDGE" on this page
    http://www.mobileshop.org/roaming/usa.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information