Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Infrablue03

Most famous Nokia.

I've had a few Nokia's but never a samsung. I really disliked Sony Ericsson, Motorolla, and Siemens. Heard bad things about LG too. Anyway I asked because your info thing said it was classified.

mmfmaniac

Most famous Nokia.

i must admit nokia was daring to launch a phone with circular keypad and sell it. surprisingly there are buyers. probably it was a better camera phone as compared to 7650.

gpalouk

Most famous Nokia.

Nokia 5110 (& many other old models) is very useful now for its Net Monitor...for GSM enthusiasts...

gpalouk.

mimo1

Most famous Nokia.

Surely the titanium 8890i is the most famous........what do you think?

mmfmaniac

Most famous Nokia.

Best phone for Nokia (in terms of profit) should be the 8210/8250 sold in Asia.

Ex-factory at US$100. product of more than 2 years and still have demand in India, Indonesia, China.

JokerCPP

Most famous Nokia.

i dont know mine 3590 is crappy tho

ski_power

Most famous Nokia.

Yes, actually I have a top secret cellphone that doesn't need a battery change(ie nuclear energy), and can hack into all frequencies right from 500Mhz to 2.4Ghz. It does neither work on GSM nor CDMA. It uses my personal satellite for compatibility with the "older GSM and CDMA" networks. It has radar, sonar, and also a special cloaking device that diffracts light and makes the person who carries the cellphone, camuflaged. And it also has awesome secret features that is secret..........
    Oops. I wasn't supposed to tell that.

:Takes out his memory beam hand gun and points at infrablue and shoots, so that he does not remember anything:

Just Kidding

:boink:

Skat

Most famous Nokia.

How about Nokia 6310i as the most famous nokia or how about the best phone made ever: Nokia 6310i

ski_power

Most famous Nokia.

Infrablue,
    thats not true. The old 5510 had mp3 feature but still did not have polytones. The samsung m100 had mp3 but still no poly tones. the 1st poly tone cell was the n620. It's not necesary that if the handset supports mp3 it should have mp3 ringtones. Yes, they are putting that feature in the newer ones, still it cannot totally defeat the ringtones, as rts would be louder, and more suitable.

(.)-(.),
    hey man, make up your mind, please write everything in small ratHeR thaN usInG hAlf CaPs and HaLf sMaLl. iT mAkeS thInGs vErY diFficUlt tO rEad yOu kNoW.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Most famous Nokia.

3650 can Play N-Gage Games!!!! Its The Best!!!!:boink:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information