Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
    s1cko
    s1cko
's Avatar

liberal wet dream come true: 13 storey MEGA MOSQUE being built at 9/11's GROUND ZERO

Do you really think that everybody who attends mosques are terrorists? Do you even think about what you think?

OTOPIAN
    OTOPIAN
's Avatar

liberal wet dream come true: 13 storey MEGA MOSQUE being built at 9/11's GROUND ZERO

OT group buy the land across from the mosque and make a big statue and call it Muhammad?

s1cko
    s1cko
's Avatar

I really don't understand the arguments here. Why should we assume that the people that will be attending this mosque are terrorists?

l33tpilot
    l33tpilot
's Avatar

yeah read my previous statement

Priapus
    Priapus
's Avatar

I like this idea better than anything else. Build the towers again, just like they were but stronger and one floor higher.

buttslut
    buttslut
's Avatar

I am not your researcher. It is up to you to educate yourself. Or don't and live in a world of ignorance. You can say whatever you want about my looks, that doesn't change the fact that I educate myself and you dont

JediMasterMatt
    JediMasterMatt
's Avatar

BTW....it says near Ground Zero. Not on Ground Zero. Two completely different things.

fakeyfakerson
    fakeyfakerson
's Avatar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope

GLP
    GLP
's Avatar

Vote Endorses Muslim Center Near Ground Zero

After a raucous hearing, a Manhattan community board backed a proposal on Tuesday evening to build a Muslim community center near the World Trade Center.

The 29-to-1 vote, with 10 abstentions, followed a four-hour back-and-forth between those who said the community center would be a monument to tolerance and those who believed it would be an affront to victims of the 2001 terrorist attacks.

The board

mikdavi84
    mikdavi84
's Avatar

your tit implants are covered and your dick is tucked back. quit bitching

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information