Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    uneek
    uneek
's Avatar

Black man defends home, self, son from lynch mob and gets PRISON for it

it's a shame NY doesn't have a "make my day" law. he should have shot all 4 of those faggots in the knees and then lit them on fire

Joe_Cool
    Joe_Cool
's Avatar

You seriously JUST NOW figured that out? OF COURSE I'm judging NY's laws. That's what I meant when I called it a shithole and said it would be justified in any other state.

No, what's "right" is clearly ILLEGAL in NYC. "The majority said so" does not equal "right".

OMNI-MAN
    OMNI-MAN
's Avatar

yes. and call the police, its thier job to remove the mob

Surefire
    Surefire
's Avatar

Tactically fucking retarded.

"Oh no I feel threatened. Quick, I need to leave the safety of a highly defensible position to make a point."

Simius The Monkey
    Simius The Monkey
's Avatar

To correct your correction.... The teens were unarmed and the shooter didn't think they were armed when he shot the one.

...and... Carry on.

Desert Eagle
    Desert Eagle
's Avatar

He is morally right to DEFEND his home.

He is neither morally right, or legally right, to willingly place himself in danger to defend PROPERTY and back someone OFF their property THEN shoot them in the head, ESPECIALLY when they are unarmed.

The kids were dicks, but he is a criminal for executing an unarmed person in on the public street when he and his family were in no danger.

Yup, not state requires you be a "prisoner in your own home". That is why they have Police. He called them. They were responding. But he was just too much of a dick to wait 4 minutes for them to arrive and to do their duty. For that, and for backing and unarmed person OFF his property and THEN shooting them in the head, he has to suffer the consequences.

If he wants to go around shooting unarmed people who are making "threatening motions" (which he never proved) who aren't on his property, maybe he should move to Texas. But in the other 49 states, you aren't allow to shoot unarmed people who aren't on your property. Hell, I doubt he'd even get away with that even in Texas either.

Desert Eagle
    Desert Eagle
's Avatar

And apparently, you can't shoot people who are standing in the street and not on "your land".

Joe_Cool
    Joe_Cool
's Avatar

No, he goes to prison for having the bad sense to live in NYC. If this had happened in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, or any of 2 dozen other states, he would have been fine.

stfu. Criminals in my front yard don't obligate me to lock myself inside my house.

djshotglass
    djshotglass
's Avatar

Seconds counted, but not for the black guy. He shot an unarmed teenager outside his house.

The kid shouldn't have tried to slap the gun away, but there shouldn't have been a gun out anyway. He fucked up by escalating the situation by pulling out a gun.

Joe_Cool
    Joe_Cool
's Avatar

In New York, you pretty much can't shoot anybody anywhere, and self defense doesn't exist.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information