Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    peryus88

SE w580i "metro pink"

erm..the W580i is still basically the same, regardless of what region it is used for. It doesn't support UMTS data or video calling like most Europe/Asia models. Besides, it seems that the OP's gf wants one just for the looks and basic phone and text use.

twocents

SE w580i "metro pink"

Is there any way you can PM me the link from here? I really like the thought of it, thanks for the site though I will search for it on there if I don't hear from you.

Wish my bf got me one, lol

Zarphor92

SE w580i "metro pink"

Well, nevertheless Dalton, thanks for the reply - I'm stll trying to get my head round this band thing lol. Might wanna be careful about the phone update service though - I'm not sure whether this will be done via the location of the phone / SIM card, or the origin of the phone itself. However, it probably won't make too much difference, and like Peryus just said, it seems you only want to get the phone for basic text and talk. If for any reason I am wrong though, please correct me.

ramp8506

SE w580i "metro pink"

hey thanks for all the input. and thanks mastermind for taking your time to do some research for me about band. My g/f really doesn't do text all she does is talk... A LOT. I like your idea Dalton about just trying to get the shell of the phone..

thanks again for the ideas and input

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SE w580i "metro pink"

Ummm.. not to make fun of you twocents but.... ummm... he did give the link. LOL. No more bubbley for you first thing in the morning!!

Mobilecityonline.com

ramp8506

SE w580i "metro pink"

here is an update for anyone wanting to buy the SE w580i in metro pink. Mobilecityonline.com has them for 360.00 unlocked. I just bought one today(12-4-07) and I did the 3 days shipping so it should be here by the end of this week or the start of next week. Their website says in stock so I will see and report back on how the company is on shipping and stuff.

peryus88

SE w580i "metro pink"

You beat to it Dalton.

twocents, the OP already stated that it's listed on MobileCityOnline. Please check out the site. You'll find it there.

twocents

SE w580i "metro pink"

LOL, that is what happens when you are up all night fighting insomnia. Went back and saw the link, thanks for reposting it though. Now I have to hold off for a couple of months since mine is only a couple weeks old.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

SE w580i "metro pink"

Cool.. congrats. But for myself.. I think I'll have to pass on the "Metro Pink". Now if I could get Jet Black... then I'm in!! But Pink.. not in this lifetime.. lol.

peryus88

SE w580i "metro pink"

Pretend you lost your W580i and force your BF to buy you the pink one, or else you'll dump him

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information