Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: w600i questions

racerd14666

w600i questions

i got a couple of questions, what dose unlocking the phone do? and were can i download games for my cell onto my computer for free? and were can i get themes for my phone.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

w600i questions

it really is a great site thanks.

but how do i download the stuff onto my computer and then transfer it to my phone.
    i have a w600i as well and data cable the comes with the phone.

thnaks

WirelessWave_B

w600i questions

Seriously?!

You bought this extremely high end phone...nevermind. Well, unlocking the w600i (as with any other GSM phone) allows you to purchase a new SIM card from a different GSM service provider and run off their network. This is great if you are going overseas especially because you would be a local user anywhere you went instead of having to pay anywhere from 3 dollars a minute to roam thurrrrr...

As far as themes go:....I just found the COOLEST Star Wars theme for mine. And do ya know how I did it...???...Google.

WirelessWave_B

w600i questions

Use the W600i PC suite that came with the phone and the file manager program.

racerd14666

w600i questions

i looked for themes with google but have come up with 0 themes so i was looking to see if some one new a site or somthing cus i cant find crap on google. and since when is the w600i a high end phone?

WirelessWave_B

w600i questions

Sorry. Canadian.

low approach

w600i questions

MAN!!! I just wounder why some people ask those very very very Basic questions on different forums? like this guy asking how to transfer his ringtones or music to his phone..he calls it "the stuff" LOL! and I quote him here {{{ it really is a great site thanks.

but how do i download the stuff onto my computer and then transfer it to my phone.
    i have a w600i as well and data cable the comes with the phone.

thnaks}}}}

WELL JEZUZ can't you pay the effort to open the manual?? or have you ever bought an MP3 player or used a PC? OR OR OR very basic stuff man, people are becoming so lazy any more, everybody wants everything handed to them in a spoon and for FREE!!! and can't even open a manual, and YES racerd14666 the W600I is a high end Cellular Phone, its capable of perfoming a whole lot of complicated tasks that your "speedway" Cricket phone can't, just open the box drag the big heavy phonebook size manual "heh" and read it, you might learn a thing or two about this phone. I like thank WirelessWave_B dude for being so cool and for sharing his knowledge at least he paid the effort to search and found the informations that he needed!!!
    out
    *G*

WirelessWave_B

bubble.tea

w600i questions

drop the first part...you can buy any sim card you want., whenever and wherever.

unlocking., let's the phone ACCEPT any sim card. The rest is correct.

local pay as you go fees., vs roaming...international at that YIKES!!!!

extremely high end? not really. I have it-then again I guess I'm biased...once I have a phone it's not ExT-high end nemore

racerd14666

w600i questions

im getting a lil tired of paying for games to play at work, so dose any one no how to get the .jar's to work on the phone and make them playable?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information