HatTip to RedState, "What you were never intended to know in this election"

After a long and careful consideration of all the implications and possible consequences of my actions today, I have decided to go through with this in the hope that our country can indeed be guided into the right direction. First, a little personal background… I am a female grad student in my 20’s, and a registered Democrat. During the primaries, I was a campaign worker for the Clinton candidacy. I believed in her and still do, staying all the way to the bitter end. And believe me, it was bitter. The snippets you’ve heard from various media outlets only grazed the surface. There was no love between the Clinton and Obama campaigns, and these feelings extended all the way to the top. Hillary was no dope though, and knew that any endorsement of Obama must appear to be a full-fledged one. She did this out of political survival. As a part of his overall effort to extend an olive branch to the Clinton camp and her supporters, Obama took on a few Hillary staff members into his campaign. I was one such worker. Though I was still bitterly loyal to Hillary, I still held out hope that he would choose her as VP. In fact, there was a consensus among us transplants that in the end, he HAD to choose her. It was the only logical choice. I also was committed to the Democratic cause and without much of a second thought, transferred my allegiance to Senator Obama... (read the whole post!)

Interesting post supposedly from an Obama campaigner. Who knows? It's interesting to note how critical the VP selections have been and will be in this election year versus prior presidential election years.

I am almost certain Obama would had a guaranteed win if he choose Hillary. So if he loses, I would place most of the blame on this decision. Same with McCain, if he loses, I would place most of the blame on his selection of Palin.

I still give Obama a gut-check call of a 70% chance of winning. Exciting, exciting.</img>