Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am your better. Do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by j66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessic Sense View Post
    I love it how pointing out obvious racist incidents make one racist. Apparently overhearing "That's what I hate about white people!" makes one racist.
    I don't know if anyone else has said this - I've been skimming the thread - but the things you have written here make me feel exactly the same way as the overheard employee. And I'm probably at least 90% european by descent, i.e. white.

Honestly, somebody ought to pick up that old phrase, "a credit to his race", and come up along side your head with it.

You think you are anyone's better? Dear God, why? You are obviously lacking in foresight, manners, tact, respect, compassion, patience, and even basic intelligence.

I have been a stranger on the DC metro recently, and made two ridiculous mistakes; the Metro employees may have been annoyed and condescending, but their treatment of lily-white me did not indicate or inspire hostility and accusations of racism - they probably just assumed I was a tourist and therefore a PIA.

(Why the hell didn't you just say you'd lost your ticket, pay the maximum fare - if he made you - and save everyone in DC and on this board a lot of aggravation?)

If you're so damned well-off and respectful, screw class, go buy - don't rent - a clue.

And stop perpetuating racist stereotypes by your behavior.
    I'll go out on a limb and say its because the OP is a racist. The worst kind, actually. The nutless kind that doesn't have the balls to say it. I wouldn't like it, but i'd have more respect for a skin head or KKK member that at least admitted their racism. He (or she....maybe since the OP is a wuss) hides it behind the words "I'm your better". Fucking pussy. Which hilariously had to call out hoping Rand Rover would back him...because dickless wonder racists can only really feel big when they have numbers, I guess. RR basically told him to screw himself.)

SeaDragonTattoo

I love that Chessic continues to seem to think his situation was unique, and that the Metro dude can't possibly be lumping his actions and request in with the other dozen people a day who try the same stunt. How dare that guy not see Chessic for the unique snowflake that he is?

It's OK. When the Metro worker gets a gift of two kittens with crushed heads in a flower pot, everyone will know who it's from.

Chessic Sense

Quote Originally Posted by olivesmarch4th View Post
    Translation: ''You should know that I'm trustworthy, racist inferior Metro employee, because I'm not a poor minority.''
    No, he should know that I'm trustworthy because I'm not poor. I therefore don't steal things. Now one of you brain-dead morons is going to go "Ohhh, so only the poor steal, eh?" and miss the entire point. The point is I don't steal things. If you insinuate that I do, you're an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by crowmanyclouds View Post
    One does have to wonder just what you said under your breath.
    I believe it was the lyrics to "Tiny Dancer". Either that or "Piano Man". Can't remember which.

Quote Originally Posted by FE3O4ENAIL View Post
    I would like to know who Chessic considers to be better than him.
    If I make more money than you, have more assets, am taller and stronger, am I your better?
    Yes. And I aspire to be like you, or at least that part of you. That's how I know who's better than me. I've clearly got more manners than PTJMEE as well, since I'm not actually rude to the person in question and save it for an anonymous message board. He, on the other hand, is rude right to your face.

Freudian Slit

No, he should know that I'm trustworthy because I'm not poor. I therefore don't steal things. Now one of you brain-dead morons is going to go "Ohhh, so only the poor steal, eh?" and miss the entire point. The point is I don't steal things. If you insinuate that I do, you're an asshole.
    Well, if the poor did steal, they might not be so poor. Food for thought!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes. And I aspire to be like you, or at least that part of you. That's how I know who's better than me. I've clearly got more manners than PTJMEE as well, since I'm not actually rude to the person in question and save it for an anonymous message board. He, on the other hand, is rude right to your face.
    So technically FE3O4ENAIL and some other people you've never even fucking met are better than you? Thats not a big shock.

I don't see how you have more manners than the metro guy. He certainly has more balls than you. He said it to your face, but you couldn't tell him to shut up because you're his better. You couldn't waitto get to a keyboard though to flex your muscles on your uberness on the internet though, huh? Please tell me you're trolling...because you're looking below pathetic right now.

Cheshire Human

.... Apparently overhearing "That's what I hate about white people!" makes one racist. And how many times do I have to say that Jamal and the racist employees are different people?
    hmmmm. "different people"... That means something, but I cannot put my finger on it....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Troll. Come on. You people know that this shit never happened.

Guinastasia

People who feel the need to go around and remind others how they have class usually don't have any.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: I am your better. Do as I say.

good stories..thanks for sharing,,

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information