Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Shot From Guns

You steal a camera during MY Workshop? Fuck you, you piece of messed-up shit !

Quote Originally Posted by billfish678 View Post
    Thats okay though. Some other pothead stole something right here.
    Dio didn't attempt to walk off with reasoned debate because he's a pothead--he did it because he's a fucking retard.

bucketybuck

How does either of those quotes make me a troll?
    Your posts are the evidence.

Nzinga, Seated

I was quietly hoping Cartooniverse would come back to clear things up, but since he didn't, I'll just add to the noise.

I think Dio is talking crazy, contridicting himself and scrambling to scoot goal posts. But I knew "I AM the Evidence" was a joke the second I saw it. In the tradition of "My post is my cite" and "I AM the hall monitor"... I think it was just a joke.

I have been too stoned to make it to the front door from the back of the party. Literally had to stand right there on the back deck for an hour until I came down a bit. Best weed ever. Almost no one was left in the club by the time I met my friends out front. No way would I drive in that condition.

I think it was really wack for Dio to try the ol' "You all are just sheep that swallowed the whole Reefer Madness Propaganda!ZOMG!!!" Lots of the people disagreeing with you are current or former weed smokers. I have a Legalize It Tshirt. It's ugly to watch you stoop to that tactic. Stop it.

MsWhatsit

Well, that's just it, though. I'm sure he did mean it as a joke in that post, but it's basically how he was acting in all of his other posts, too. Which is what makes it extra funny.

Nzinga, Seated

Quote Originally Posted by MsWhatsit View Post
    Well, that's just it, though. I'm sure he did mean it as a joke in that post, but it's basically how he was acting in all of his other posts, too. Which is what makes it extra funny.
    Right. The irony didn't escape me.

Rilchiam

Quote Originally Posted by Nzinga, Seated View Post
    But I knew "I AM the Evidence" was a joke the second I saw it. In the tradition of "My post is my cite" and "I AM the hall monitor"... I think it was just a joke.
    "I AM the motherfucking shore patrol, motherfucker! I AM the motherfucking shore patrol. Now GIVE this man some weed!"

"I don't even wan--"

"YOU'RE GONNA HAVE SOME FUCKIN' WEED!"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information