Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Cartooniverse

You steal a camera during MY Workshop? Fuck you, you piece of messed-up shit !

It was a 2 day workshop. It was an hour away from ending when the theft was discovered. He almost got away with it.

cosmosdan

Hey! Anybody know of a good hijack I can jump into?

Diogenes the Cynic

I didn't say that at all. I never thought it caused any impairment at all except perhaps for inexperienced users. I still don't think it cuases any impairment significant enough to worry about. Pass the bong to my surgeon. I don't care.

bucketybuck

Quote Originally Posted by MsWhatsit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes the Cynic View Post
    I AM the evidence.
    Really? This is what you're going with now? That's cute.
    Going with NOW? Didn't you get the memo? This is what Dio the Dickless is allowed to do in every thread. Its even in the sticky at the top of the page. (I seen it there, which is proof of that).

Its like, an experiment or something. Something to do with the effect of retards upon the internet.

Crotalus

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MsWhatsit View Post
    Hi, I'm just checking in to say that every time I think about, "I AM the evidence," it sends me into fresh gales of giggles. This is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Yeah, I was totally high last night and I came up with a new cop buddy show called Jersey Dope.

It would star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Diogenes "The Evidence" the Cynic. The Situation would walk around shirtless giving everyone chlamydia, and the whole show could be action-oriented, because they would never have to go to trial. At the end, Diogenes would just put on his sunglasses and say "I AM The Evidence...", and the perp would go straight to jail. Then we fade to black and cue the music. But not that song from The Who. I can't afford the rights to that. Something more appropriate. Calliope music or something.

I'm totally shopping it around.
    Genius!

Diogenes the Cynic

Yes, it affects cognition, but that's not the same as impairing it. Since it does not impair the ability to perform tasks, I don't see how it can be said to impair cognition. I would argue that it enhances cognition.

You guys sound like you believe everything you saw in those videos that your health teachers showed you in 8th grade. Do you also think that people who smoke pot "freak out" and jump off buildings thinking they can fly? I bet you do.

Anyone who's actually been a chronic stoner or been around them knows that being stoned has no more effect on their driving ability than a cup of coffee. I've even driven on acid. No problems at all except I had to keep reminding myself that I was really driving and I wasn't in a video game.

Diogenes the Cynic

Well, if you have proof, you have proof, but the pot had nothing to do with it, nor does pot have anything to do with one's desire to learn, nor does it affect their ability function at a photography workshop. It's not like being drunk.

Diogenes the Cynic

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Stoned people cause slightly fewer accidents than people on no drugs at all. They aren't just safer than drunks, they're marginally safer than people who aren't on anything.
    That doesn't really jibe with your claim in post #17 that marijuana has no effect on one's cognitive skills or gross and fine motor skills. Please to explain?
    How doesn't it jibe?

PunditLisa

I'm sorry your camera was stolen, Cartooniverse, and I'm also sorry that your perfectly good rant has been sidelined.

Shot From Guns

No, the only thing that matters is whether it's dangerous.
    No, the only thing that matters is that you made this 100% fucking retarded claim:

Quote Originally Posted by MTCicero View Post
    That's just a load of self-serving pothead twaddle.

True, it doesn't affect you in the same exact way that alcohol does, but pot certainly does affect one's cognitive abilities and fine and gross motor skills.
    No it doesn't.
    Most of us don't think that potheads are dangerous drivers. But most of us also realize that it is possible to be too stoned to drive, and that being slightly stoned only doesn't make you a more dangerous driver because you're compensating for your impairment--not because there is no impairment..

And look:
    I wouldn't have driven if I was THAT fried.
    You even fucking admit that pot can make you a terrible driver if you've taken a large amount!

Quote Originally Posted by billfish678 View Post
    Gawd what a bunch of fuckheading retard pot heads.
    I believe you mean "Dio is a fucking retard." Almost everybody in this thread, including a bunch of people who have smoked pot, are pointing out that he's an idiot.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information