Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    niblet_head

"Concerned Citizens of the United States" Looking Out for Our Interests!

Quote Originally Posted by Lust4Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by niblet_head View Post
    Yeah, I always wonder why people suspect racism when immigrants are called invaders and characterized as coming to take your nice house from you.

Someone who uses terms a hair's breadth away from racism, I have no problem believing they're racists.

Of course, YOU won't be able just "digest that fact" without a noxious belch, I'm sure.

No, sorry but as usual you're full of shit.

You immediatley scream racism every time you haven't got any sort of logical argument to defend what you'd LIKE to believe.

You basically are a coward and a liar.
    I am roaring with laughter!! Omigod, you are hilarious!!!

Don't worry. I duly chagrined by your incisive arguments. Whatever you say.

(Hilarious!!)

Lust4Life

Quote Originally Posted by Lust4Life View Post
    Yeah, I always wonder why people suspect racism when immigrants are called invaders and characterized as coming to take your nice house from you.

Someone who uses terms a hair's breadth away from racism, I have no problem believing they're racists.

Of course, YOU won't be able just "digest that fact" without a noxious belch, I'm sure.

No, sorry but as usual you're full of shit.

You immediatley scream racism every time you haven't got any sort of logical argument to defend what you'd LIKE to believe.

You basically are a coward and a liar.
    I am roaring with laughter!! Omigod, you are hilarious!!!

Don't worry. I duly chagrined by your incisive arguments. Whatever you say.

(Hilarious!!)

Ah its good to be appreciated, thank you.

foolsguinea

Quote Originally Posted by ivan astikov View Post
    Don't recall saying they all were. Do you want some of our whinging, white, "The Paki's have took all our jobs!", disaffected youths, then?
    Actually, I think we'll send the poorer WASP's back to the ancestral homeland; maybe they can join the BNP & get up to 20%.

elucidator

Go now, and repent, make sacrifice to the Jackal Headed God, Anewbies...

Bricker

Quote Originally Posted by Bosstone View Post
    Oy vey.

Bricker has a freaking point. A verbal declaration of legality is no guarantee, not when the person has motive to lie. A legal immigrant would say they're legal, and an illegal immigrant would also say they're legal. The women are not necessarily liars, but neither is their testimony conclusive.

In either case, the means by which the list was obtained is still mighty damn suspicious if not outright illegal in itself, and it's probable that same of the name on the list are legal. This is still a pretty ugly act with ugly repercussions, but in the case of the two women we simply can't accept their assurances in and of themselves.
    Thank you.

This is an ugly act, I agree, and to forestall objections from "my" side, I'll point out that it would be ugly for a wide variety of crimes. The more heinous the crime, the more ugly the action is because the potential for error: a list of child molestors handled in the same way would be ugly because the horrific damage to the reputation of those on the list who were not guilty. The less heinous the crime, the more ugly the action because it arrogates to this "citizen's" group the odious role of informer. At MOST, a person who believes another has committed a crime should report that crime to the police. Period.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Laudenum View Post
    I see nothing wrong with concerned citizens reporting illegals to the relevant authorities, no more than I would have a problem with a person who reported that their neighbour was a law-breaker.

It is the duty of every good citizen to report illegals and other lawbreakers, and not turn a blind eye to their activities.
    Bullcrap. It's not the duty of anyone to turn in anyone based solely on their ethnicity, appearance, or country of origin.

Turns out this upstanding, patriotic, and not at all racist group may be guilty of some data mining.

Attack from the 3rd dimension

I'm starting to hate the nested quotations.

Manduck

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton10 View Post

The one thing I'd like to ask is does anyone know how I can join the CC-US?
    Get a job with the Utah Department of Workforce Services. http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politic...-list.html.csp

Bricker

Quote Originally Posted by Little Plastic Ninja View Post
    Was this sarcasm?

I mean, I'm pretty confident it had to be a state employee -- someone with access to that information -- who did the deed, but I don't see evidence in that article that it was these two people.

If I had to guess based on my time working for the state I'd suppose that a cursory glance at the access histories of these two individuals' state database profiles would indicate that they'd accessed the files.

I'm not defending these people by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm just checking: was that your deadpan face or no?
    No, not sarcasm.

I think there's a low threshold for claiming that the source of the data was illegal access, but there had to be SOMETHING, not just speculation. I don't know if it was these particular people, or what their degree of criminal culpability might be, but this news is enough that I agree it's reasonable to say that the list itself was obtained illegally.

Shot From Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton10 View Post
    Hey folks, new here but don't let that fool ya.
    I'll thank you to walk your disgusting racist ass right back out the door it snuck in through.

Or you can go hang out with magellan01. You'd probably have fun tongue-bathing each others' assholes while you jack off to the idea of all the Scary Brown People being shipped back Where They Came From, Constitution be damned.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information