Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    *Kaylee*

The Medical Health Thread #2

I think I broke my big toe. Should I got to the doctors or just let it get better on it's own?

strawberrypie

Try becoming aware of what's going on. Try softly telling yourself that what you're feeling is a panic attack, and yes, it's horrible but you know from experience that it'll be over soon.

The only thing that has ever helped me with my anxiety is meditation. You should look into it if you'd like.

Lemurian

Are you having any pain in your abdomen or a fever? If so, you should check with your doctor.

Stress can make you feel awful. And the only thing to do is to try to find another way to release the stress but I know that's not easy. :hug:

In the meantime, try having a cup of peppermint tea with just a little honey in it.

~+Yamiko

Okay, so the past three days, I've been having these stomach aches which make eating practically anything feel queasy. There were headaches too but that went away after a day or two. Lots of throwing up on the first day...yadda yadda...anyone have any ideas on what I should take to get it to go away?

And in case you're wondering, I most likely got it from stress related stuff. Odd thing is, I've had stress symptoms before but it never hit this hard before.

Lemurian

I take herbal supplements myself but I have trained with herbalists. And I wouldn't necessarily suggest that anyone else should take them.

If you feel frightened of a supplement, follow your intuition and don't take it.

The only sure way to lose weight is to cut calories, watch your fat intake, and exercise properly. It's no good taking a supplement to help increase weight-loss because the most important part of the process is to retrain yourself in healthy ways with food control and exercise; otherwise, you'll just gain the weight back.

dark noon

...anyone know anything about this new diet trend? I was interested in getting a free sample, but I'm scared.

ky02121

I have terrible allergies and flonase is the only thing that helps.

~+Yamiko

Thanks for the disclaimer. :P

Well, I've been having these nagging back pains. More specifically slightly on the back of my neck. And it's usually when I sit up straight.

Lemurian

Banner by razzlephrat.

This is the place to discuss your illnesses and injuries and to share general information about where and how to get the help you might need.

Please be aware that the information shared is by posters who are not qualified to give medical diagnoses.

previous thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f19/medical-...read-62812951/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information