Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Brucas4life

What are your insecurities?

I think I got quite lucky going through both schools, I never had any problems even though in primary school I was a bit of a teacher's pet and then in secondary school I was quite hard working too and was friends with some people who got picked on, I think the fact that I had grown up and had been very close with some of the popular group before we'd gone to secondary helped me.

Tbh whilst obviously some pick on people due to appearances etc which imo is pathetic, I think a large part of it is jealousy. My brother got really picked on in his last year of primary school, not to be weird but my brother has never had a problem in the looks department, he's always had girls after him, and always been one of the popular ones, and yet all of sudden he was getting picked on. It can be so random. But it's horrible to see what it does to people's self esteem, they absolutely crushed him and whilst you should really enjoy and have fun in your last few weeks of primary school he dreaded going and even skipped the last few days. I felt so bad for him.

~*Yuki*~

:hug: :hug: :hug: Everyone's beautiful in their own way. :nod: :nod: :nod:

I just want to know..For girls, is it normal to have stretch marks on your butt or thighs? Because I have them. I read somewhere that it's normal, though. :shrug:

~*Yuki*~

Yeah. That goes for me, too. People always say nice things about me but then I just don't believe them. I guess that's just me.

SaraHoo!

Me not being good enough for the ones I love.

- bad romance -

Well I was no oil painting, had frizzy hair, bad skin, wore glasses, was crap at sports and was mainly interested in studying and getting good grades, so I was a very simple target. :lol: I got good at keeping my head down and blocking them out mostly, I just kept telling myself they were the cowardly ones if they needed to pick on someone else to make themselves feel better, but stuff like that always stays with you to some degree. out:

Brucas4life

Aw Cat :hug: That's horrible. Kids can be so cruel sometimes. I don't know why they think it's cool to pick on other people and put them down. Half of them don't seem to realise how much damage they are doing.

retro physical

That's an awful feeling. :hug:

I used to be insecure about that, but I've gotten over it. :nod: I make a fool of myself everyday. :lol:

*KIA*

Yeah, things other people say can hurt a lot.
    Ten yeras ago a classmate said, that I was really such a nice and sweet person and that he'd surely o out on a date with me if I wasn't so ugly. (Just for the record... I wasn't interested in him, and I didn't ask him out, he just said that :shrug: )

I never forgot that and even though most of the time I don't think that I'm ugly, this sometimes still makes me insecure and I look at myself in the mirror and don't know if he is right or wrong...

Sharon86

My biggest insecurity is making a fool of myself in front of other people. I know it's stupid and I shouldn't care, but it is just so difficult to me.

Uh Blah

My belly keeps expanding lol other than that I would say the dry skin around my nose.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information