Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

I just read it too. Congrats to her. Lucky lady

wanderer78

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

I couldn't understand how SNL actors end up in the acting category as well. I think they'd be more under variety performers.

wanderer78

That sounds awesome. I hope you'll be able to go.

sheridon

:clap: Congrats to Jane and hubby-to-be!!!! :woot: :love:

Gossip_Addict

That's true, Jack and Tracy do get some good press for their roles. Jane is definitely the most underrated. It's about time she started getting some attention for her brilliance as Jenna. We'll have to see! Hopefully she gets a supporting actress nomination. Apparently, the Emmy voters are starting to vote this week, and we should hear nominations on July 16th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Gossip_Addict

I did like her new haircut! I guess that solved all of the questions about how she would do her hair after partially cutting it off the week before. :lol:

Gossip_Addict

Yes! Oh my gosh, that would be so much fun. I wonder what it would be like to be Jack McBrayer. Even to just be an extra on the show for a couple days would be fun, just to be on the set.

Argh, I found out that Jane is going to be doing her cabaret show at the Kennedy Center in October, which is close enough to me that I could attend. Tickets are $50, though, so even if I spent my own money to go, I could never find anyone who would do the same so that I could go with someone. Ahhhh I wish I wasn't a poor college student! out: I would have a heart attack if I got to see Jane!

wanderer78

Good point. :lol:

wanderer78

I thought her new haircut looked really cute.

wanderer78

Jack and Tracy get overlooked at the Emmys. But they've both gotten a lot of well deserved press for their roles. I do think Jane is the most underrated out of the 5. :nod: But that's starting to change so I'm really happy.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information