Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    wanderer78

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

I was just about to post that. Thank you.

Gossip_Addict

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

Definitely. Of course, we almost-certainly know that Tina and Alec will be nominated, but Jane, Jack, and Tracy are overlooked a lot for their fantastic supporting roles. They definitely all deserve nominations at the very least. :nod:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:lol: Reject Jenna's hair! How sad!

sheridon

Yay Jane! That's awesome. I want to hear the album, for sure. I wonder if Muffin Top will be on the list.

wanderer78

I just wish they'd develop her relationships more. I :love: her with Frank.

perrygraham

Okay gotcha. I feel the same way with Tracy.

Gossip_Addict

Yeah, it's kind of weird. I definitely think they belong in different categories, but oh well. I hope it will either be Amy or Jane because I think either of them deserve it. I'd prefer Jane, but I would be (relatively) happy if Amy won it.

wanderer78

That's a good observation. It does make sense.

wanderer78

It depends on the SL. Don't get me wrong, I like Jenna, and I think Jane K. can do no wrong. She's brilliant. But Jenna does irk me from time to time.

I'm the opposite. I usually prefer Tracy's storylines, personally (although I didn't really care for him last night). But I like both characters. And between the two of them, there are plenty of flaws to go around.

wanderer78

She definitely deserves a nomination. IMO, all five (Tina, Alec, Jane, Jack, and Tracy) should be nominated.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information