Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Gossip_Addict

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

Yay! That's awesome for Jane! Yep, every little step is good.

wanderer78

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

Our divine Miss Jane made Entertainment Weekly's "Must list":

ComeAwayWithMe

Ausiello has Jane on his 'Dream Emmy Ballot,'

I consider this one step closer to actually being nominated.

wanderer78

It might happen. The Modern Family actresses will probably split the vote. Kristen Wiig and Jane Lynch are stiff competition though. :sigh:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:lmao: The Rural Juror was so great! That interview afterwards cracked me up!

The Rural Juror

perrygraham

Oh wow lol, I'm scared by myself now. :lol:

Frankly I don't get how SNL actors and series actors can end up in one category, SNL is more standup for me...I think it will be either Amy or Jane.

sheridon

:lol: I'd forgotten about that role.

perrygraham

You don't usually like Jenna's storyline? Why? I think they're one of the best aspects of the show as crazy as they usually are. I've more issues with Tracy's SL.

wanderer78

I didn't care for Pushing Daisies, or KC. :shrug: It's not a bad show though. I actually like Weeds and Ugly Betty but I haven't really watched them in awhile. Vanessa Williams and Elizabeth Perkins are both good in their roles. I don't like SNL, even though I like the actresses who got nominated all right. But I agree with you. Jane really has outdone herself and deserves it.

Gossip_Addict

Haha, that kind of makes sense. :lol:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information