Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    AmeliaBeck

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

Happy news! :yay:

Jane Krakowski Engaged to Robert Godley

Jane Krakowski Engaged to Robert Godley | Jane Krakowski, Robert Godley : Just Jared

perrygraham

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

Oh yeah, it would be great to know more about her family. I assume she's an only child because of the way she acts. :lol:

perrygraham

Personally I would like to be Jack McBrayer for one day and work on the 30 Rock set lol.

Gossip_Addict

Hmm, I wonder about her mother too. We always hear about her "daddy issues," but we've never heard any mention of her mother. And does she have siblings? I think there might have been a sister mentioned sometime, but I can't remember exactly.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jenna is quite self-centered but that's what makes her so funny. She gets herself into these ridiciulous scrapes over her jealousy!

wanderer78

That was funny. I like Jenna's storyline more than I usually do.

Claire, you're added to the list.

wanderer78

I'm a little curious about her family. I wonder what her mother is like?

wanderer78

Agreed. She's awesome.

Gossip_Addict

Thanks for the news, Ele! I'll definitely have to check it out online after it airs.

Gossip_Addict

Hahaha, I'm going to have to check that out when they do! :lol: I love Jane for doing these. She doesn't get enough credit for how hilarious she is.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information