Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Gossip_Addict

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

Jenna was really good this week! I loved seeing a storyline of her with Jack because we never really see them interact a whole lot. It was neat. But serious LOLing at her "tribute" on TGS. Muffin Top on strings and her appearing on the stage to sing her own tribute... :lmao:

sheridon

Jenna Maroney/ Jane Krakowski Appreciation #1: Her muffin top is all that whole-grain low-fat

I'm going to get it too. I also love her voice! That perfect deep broadway voice.

wanderer78

^I couldn't agree more.

perrygraham

Well...being on Ausiellos Dream Emmy Ballot means nothing, just ask Lauren Graham. Other than that I think Jane and Jack are the ones that deserve the Emmys the most. Tracy is good too but IMO he plays himself...just a little over the top (I hope). But Jane is making such a great character out of Jenna.

wanderer78

It's available for download on iTunes. It's mostly old Broadway songs and standards from what I'm seeing. I'm definitely going to d/l it b/c I love her voice.

perrygraham

Seriously? I thought her and Frank spending the night together was weird. :lol:
    But I agree, I would love to see her in a relationship and not just being the sidekick.

Gossip_Addict

Oh that's right!! I remember that now! :lmao: Thanks. I wondered where I got that she had a sister... :lol:

wanderer78

OK, I really don't remember that. :lol:

sheridon

I think Jane Lynch is going to take it this year, unfortunately. I do love her as an actress, but it would be nice for our JAne to win instead.

ComeAwayWithMe

You mean the sister who peed in her eye? :rotfl:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information