Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jack♥Liz Appreciation Thread #3- 4 seasons down, 11 to go, and we're patiently waiting! ♥

Cool, I'm glad you discovered the show I'm kinda new to the show also, I bought the s1-3 box sets and basically had a lot of 30 Rock marathons!

I'm a total Jack/Liz shipper, although I do love them as friends too. I just think they have great chemistry and would be perfect as a couple... if they could just see each other in that way!

sheridon

Jack♥Liz Appreciation Thread #3- 4 seasons down, 11 to go, and we're patiently waiting! ♥

:lol: Thats awesome. I love Jack McBrayer. He's awesome. Those webisodes with Kenneth are wicked.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I liked Jack and Liz's talk at Cerie's wedding, and Liz's reaction to Jack being with Avery :lol:

Fandoms_Unite

I know they really do!
    I am up to season 4 it has just started over here
    I had seen 30 rock ads on the tv all the time and I am a huge Tina Fey fan so my sister and I started to watch it and the rest as they say is history

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know, it's so cool. And her reaction to Phoebe is hilarious! :lol:

wanderer78

And it'd be a way to keep both camps happy, I guess.

sheridon

:lol: Me too. A fakeout for the fans would be something that 30 Rock would totally do.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's awesome! They did it to raise money for the 30 Rock production assistants during the writers strike. Tina is the host, all the main cast are there to read their parts (but Edie Falco couldn't make it so one of the writers reads CC, which turns out even funnier as she is probably not someone who would be Jack's first choice). And Jack McBrayer and John Lutz do improv commercials in between scenes - hilarious!

sheridon

That's what I want too. :nod: I just want to be the problem. Not the solver.

wanderer78

I think unreadable is a word.

Gemma, you have some great points. I've enjoyed Jack and Liz's other love interests, but you're right about the chemistry. There's something there that isn't there with the others.

Carolyn, you're right. I try to be blase about my shipping b/c so many of my ships don't work out or never happen. But stuff like this brings out my shipper tendencies.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information