Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    wanderer78

Jack♥Liz Appreciation Thread #3- 4 seasons down, 11 to go, and we're patiently waiting! ♥

Um, I couldn't ship G/S. I found them icky. But I love River/Jayne on Firefly. And that's a pretty controversial ship.

wanderer78

Jack♥Liz Appreciation Thread #3- 4 seasons down, 11 to go, and we're patiently waiting! ♥

Bolly, I added you. Welcome to the board. :wave:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

omg I always do too! :lol:

Back in the day I shipped Grissom and Sara on CSI, which seemed soooo wrong, but also kinda right. Thing about them though is that they ended up together...

Gossip_Addict

Haha, I laughed so hard at the whole "your love could be right in front of you." :lol: Oh Tina, I know you're only doing it to make fun of and mess with the shippers, but it's working.

I agree that the Top Gun high five was so sweet. Jack was like "Okay, fine, if it'll make you happy." So sweet.

sheridon

:lol: Of course it was. Before or after 30 Rock aired? Probably before. Oh 30 Rock. I adore you.

Gossip_Addict

Maybe they will! Since they have the Dealbreakers shirt now, who knows? They might make a set where one is "The Problem" and the other is "Solvers." I know I would buy a "Problem" shirt. :lol: And I bet I could find someone else who would buy the "Solvers" shirt haha.

wanderer78

:lol: I still see them doing a dream ending or an alternate ending for that. Not something real.

sheridon

:lol: So do I.

sanna_o75

I love that he goes to Liz when he has problems. And I LOVED the text he sent when they were in church, haha

~?~CrazyInLove~?~

Kate! unch: Welcome! :back_hug: :kiss:

Jack: Good God, have dinner with ME!
    Liz: Just the two of us?
    Jack: Yes.

I :jaw_drop: :thud: at this one just now :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud: :love: :thud:

And the whole dinner scene OMG awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! :in_love::in_love::in_love::in_love::in_love:

And the ending, LOL :lol: :lmao: "It's you, it's always been you" awwwww :lol: :love::love::love:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information