Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tracy Jordan/Morgan Appreciation #1: He's not on crack, he's straight up mentally ill!

^^^^
    It looks funny from the previews.

tifa_look_alike

Tracy Jordan/Morgan Appreciation #1: He's not on crack, he's straight up mentally ill!

:lol: He did a holocaust picture!

wanderer78

I'm sure Letterman is prepared. :nod: Besides, I knows he's had guests that are crazier than Tracy, hard to believe, but true.

Gossip_Addict

:lmao: That would be so hilarious!!! But wow, that whole thing is just something that I could see Tracy doing. And while I'm not a fan of name-calling and the likes, I'm more on Team Tracy than Team Cheri and Chris.

Gossip_Addict

Hmm, I'm really glad to hear that his movie was actually funny. I was feeling pretty mixed on it, so I was hesitant to go see it, but if the opportunity arises, I might actually go. Date Night is still higher on my movie priority list, though.

Gossip_Addict

:lol: That's Tracy for you. Whenever you agree to have Tracy on your show, you have to sort of accept that he might do something like that. That'll be fun to see, though. With his tendency to be crazy and do crazy stuff, Tracy always gives fun-to-watch interviews.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't wait the NBC website because it's only limited to the US and I'm not in the US. I'll find it on YouTube, I'm sure it's somewhere!

wanderer78

I caught the Brian Fellows sketch and the scared straight one. They were pretty funny. I loved when Brian Fellows thought the cow was snobby. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oooh it's good to hear that movie is funny, I've been wanting to see it!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

He's always been abit random. :lol: That's what make him funny!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information