Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    wanderer78

Tracy Jordan/Morgan Appreciation #1: He's not on crack, he's straight up mentally ill!

Hopefully, he won't go on Letterman's desk and pretend to be a pregnant lady. I just caught that old clip. :lol:

beth bluth

Tracy Jordan/Morgan Appreciation #1: He's not on crack, he's straight up mentally ill!

Thanks for the link! The backstage vid was hilarious.

"What are you looking at slim? Bring me a soda, b*tch!" ...Lauren's face after that :lol:

"Tina how do you think Tracy's doing?"

"I think she's doing great."

:lol:

wanderer78

I saw "Death At A Funeral" this weekend. I kept forgetting to mention it. It was really funny. I'm a fan of the original, but this version was good too. I enjoyed Tracy in it. And it also has Peter Dinklage, who guest starred on the show. He was Liz's love interest, the short man she kept mistaking for a child.

perrygraham

Tracy is going to be on Letterman's show on Wednesday. I'm curious what he ahs to say about the Emmy noms.

Gossip_Addict

Haha, really? I haven't heard of it. Wow, you're right, though. Nicholas Cage, Will Arnett, Tracy, Penelope Cruz, Steve Buscemi... It's a shame it looks like a bad movie.

I love the title of the thread as a reason. :lol: Here are some more:
    -He's the third heat.
    -He's the devil's avocado.
    -We loved Werewolf Bar Mitzvah

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG what a great pic of Tracy, thanks for posting

sheridon

:lol: I'm with you for sure. I didn't think it looked very funny either. But I'll wait and see.

wanderer78

I saw that. I was going to post it on the News thread. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't? The 30 Rock cast seem really different from each other in real life. In a good way.

JJ4EVER

Tracy is always so funny and crazy on talk shows, and the fact that he knew Jimmy from SNL and everything should make it even better! Can't wait!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tracy was at the White House Correspondents' Dinner last night with the President, and Alec was there too! I wonder if Tracy and Alec partied together afterwards?!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information