Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    perrygraham

Tracy Jordan/Morgan Appreciation #1: He's not on crack, he's straight up mentally ill!

Will and Steve would be a reason for me to see that movie, but not Tracy, sorry.

wanderer78

Tracy Jordan/Morgan Appreciation #1: He's not on crack, he's straight up mentally ill!

Sounds good. I'll probably rent that one.

wanderer78

I liked both movies, but I preferred DAAF personally.

sheridon

Hopefully. :nod: We'll find out for sure in a couple of weeks. I'd like to see Michael Sheen, John Hamm and Will Arnett all be nominated too. All had great performances this season.

sheridon

It was funny. I really liked it. Silly and goofy and slightly inappropriate. Just the way I like my movies.

JJ4EVER

Aw, poor Tracy.
    His foolishness is why we love him though! :lol:

beth bluth

:lmao: That had me on the floor. Tracy/Jane have great comedy timing.

The ep where they think that Kenneth was trying to steal their attention had some good T/J moments too.

Gossip_Addict

:lol: I loved Daniel the cheese friend! But my absolute favorite Tracy moment of the night was his last scene with Jenna. I found it absolutely adorable, although I must admit that I kept waiting for him to say something to mess up the moment. I was kind of happy when he didn't, though. It's not something I want to see out of Tracy every day, but it was sweet, and I liked seeing the different side to him.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Add me to the list!

I wish Hunky Grandma Be Trippin' was a real movie. The title alone is comedic gold.

wanderer78

I loved the cheese friend. :lol:

His moment with Jenna was sweet. I like how they compete for attention.

Add me, I think he's hysterical.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information