Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    wanderer78

Pete Hornberger/Scott Asdit Appreciation #1: Because he does a wicked Elmo impression.

From what little we've seen of his wife, she doesn't seem that bad, IMO.

Gossip_Addict

Pete Hornberger/Scott Asdit Appreciation #1: Because he does a wicked Elmo impression.

I don't think we know exactly how many kids Pete has. I'm not sure where Wikipedia got 4. :shrug:

Gossip_Addict

I haven't seen "Morel Orel," but I do love seeing 30 Rock actors outside of 30 Rock. I agree that I also loved Jack's small appearance in AD. Those kinds of things always make me laugh. :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nice article, thanks for the link. Scott's such a talented actor and comedian.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, quiet a few of the regulars were missing in this one

Gossip_Addict

That's for sure! It's a wonder he can juggle the demands of being a producer for TGS and having 5 kids. I can see why he doesn't always get along with his wife. :lol:

wanderer78

I saw that episode recently. I almost squealed when I saw him.

Here's a good article about SA: There's more to Northbrook's Scott Adsit than '30 Rock'

wanderer78

According to Wikipedia he has "at least 4 sons". But Wikipedia is often wrong.

I just read Scott's entry. I didn't realize he was involved with Morel Orel. I loved that cartoon, and even have the DVD. I'll have to pull it out again.

wanderer78

Oh wow. It's always cool to realize 30 actors in other roles. I still get a kick out of Jack's tiny appearances on Arrested Development.

And SA was a big part of "Morel Orel" with I loved.

Gossip_Addict

I was watching The Italian Job tonight with some friends and I saw Scott Adsit make an appearance! I hadn't seen that movie in years, and I mini-freaked-out when I saw him. It was really quick, but it was funny to see him.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information