Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    beth bluth

Pete Hornberger/Scott Asdit Appreciation #1: Because he does a wicked Elmo impression.

:lmao:

If she really wanted a kid I'm sure Pete would gladly give up one of his :lol:

wanderer78

Pete Hornberger/Scott Asdit Appreciation #1: Because he does a wicked Elmo impression.

I can imagine. :lol: That would be pretty funny. They could all trash Liz's office or something.

Gossip_Addict

Me too! I definitely didn't expect to have missed them as much as I did. I'm just crossing my fingers that it's foreshadowing for what S4 is going to be like.

Gossip_Addict

It has been odd that Pete's plots haven't really been crucial to the show. I'm definitely glad that it's starting to change a little this season. Even if Pete's thing about "Oh, my kid is sick" this week wasn't exactly crucial, overall his plots have been more important this season.

wanderer78

I loved that. I hadn't realized I had missed them until I saw that episode.

sheridon

:lmao: I loved his hat and his need to drink a lot to fit in. I love it when he and Liz team up. they're great together.

Gossip_Addict

Agreed! :nod: I love Pete and Liz scenes. That was one of the things I liked about Mamma Mia was that they had a whole storyline together with them trying to figure out how old Tracy and Donald were.

beth bluth

I didn't catch that either. Maybe we'll get more stuff regarding Pete's family in the next season.

wanderer78

I loved it when they wore the same outfit. :lol:

There needs to be more Pete/Liz in S4. :nod:

wanderer78

And when he said they'd have to get drunk in the bar to fit in. :lol:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information