Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    wanderer78

Pete Hornberger/Scott Asdit Appreciation #1: Because he does a wicked Elmo impression.

Me too. And his plots are integral to the rest of the show. Which is wasn't before. And that's odd considering he is the producer of TGS.

Gossip_Addict

Pete Hornberger/Scott Asdit Appreciation #1: Because he does a wicked Elmo impression.

I've loved seeing more Pete towards the end of the season. Possibly my favorite was the whole "Pranksmen" arc in "The Ones." :lol: Pete giving Jenna a test to see if she was a sociopath was hilarious.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:lol: Yeah, the 'spy' hat was very cool!

Gossip_Addict

Yeah, that was really funny. Him being there when the whole Floyd situation happened, them wearing the same outfit to work... so many good times with Pete and Liz as roommates. :lol:

Gossip_Addict

Cool! I didn't catch that either. Guess I'll just have to go watch it again. Oh, darn.

sheridon

Definitely! :nod: I hope we get lots more of him this season.

beth bluth

They need to have an ep having something to do with 'take your kids to work day', that could be potentially hilarious with Pete's kids and Tracy's kids--would probably turn Liz off to the idea of having a baby for sure :lol:

wanderer78

I watched MILF Island. They show a picture on Pete's desk, and there's 5 kids in it.

Gossip_Addict

Very true. It definitely hasn't gotten worse, and you always expect shows to shift a bit as time goes on. I think they'll find a way to bring Pete back in, though. They brought him back a bit more at the end of season 3, and I'm hopeful that the trend will continue.

JustMe2000

I think the thing about Pete is that of all the characters Liz confers with, he seems to be the only one that has an even remote grasp of reality and competence.

And then there's his back story in which he seems to be a complete failure as a husband and father. Yeah, not funny on the surface, but on this show? Played to hilarious effect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information