Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    harumscarum

Episode 4x08 - Secret Santa

I almost squeed when Liz plays a song for Jack! Of course, she ruins it. How cute are they???

I have no idea what accent Julienne is supposed to adopt, nonetheless, it's just awful. It seemed she's so trying hard enough.

I approve of any Tina Fey-written episode. Sure, it doesn't have like machine gun spewing jokes as haters would say, but every single one she wrote is funny, fluid, and character-driven. I feel everyone is involved and their characters developed even more.

Hey, more Cheyenne!

I miss 30 Rock already. Damn it, January 14 couldn't come soon enough!

Oooooooooooooh...happy holidays nerds! See you all next year for the Globes! :blush:

Gossip_Addict

Such a good episode! I agree, Lena, that the Boston stereotype was a little much. I'm from the Boston area too, so I know what you mean. I thought it was funny, though. Sure, no one from Boston would really call it Beantown, but sometimes you've got to roll with the punches.

I agree that there wasn't enough Tracy. Still, I thought that it was funny that he was being the reasonable one by calling out Frank, Twofer, and Lutz. :lol:

sheridon

:lol: Of course Jack is the best present giver ever! I love how seriously Jonathon takes it! Getting his sister out of a Portugese prison! :lmao:

And Liz wanted to give him a painting of a frog! :lmao: And singing her Jack song!

I liked getting some good Frank/Lutz/Toofer times, Kenneth's Secret Santa was confusing. :lol:

I liked seeing the new guy more too. That was fun. :lol: At the Canadian's not understanding sacrcasm part. We do, don't worry.

Not enough Tracy tonight.

PermanentCatcher

Oh, that hair cute was pretty bad :lol:

Ok, I'm going to try not to rant now, cuz I always do on this. Boston/New England stereotypes make me very angry, and those stupid NE Dunkin Donuts commercials have had me going off lately. And then I turn on 30 rock and have to listen to Julianne Moore doing a horrible Boston accent. And nobody from Boston would ever call it Beantown. I don't really care if it was meant to be making fun of sterreotypes it was so bad. Me and all my friends were insulted. :lol: We take this so seriously

Other than that I thought it was a very good episode, especially Tracy and then Liz calling in a bomb threat :rotfl:

perrygraham

Aww how cute were the presents Jack and Liz exchanged to each other. They're really the best friends.

Overall I liked the episode, always love the christmas ones but it wasn't my favourite seasonal episode. But I totally loved how giddy Jack was around Moore's character. And Tracy calling Kenneth K-Fed? :lol: Poor Kenneth for losing his faith fo a while.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I like 30 Rock christmas episodes. Put me always into the right mood. I like the previous little better I guess but this was still a good one. Loved Jack and Liz exchangig presents.awww.
    I thought that they tried to cram too many characters into this one, though. They could focus more on some stuff and leave the insignificant out.
    and I had problems to understand J. Moore.lol

perrygraham

I hope Jeff Richmond will be in the episode again.

sheridon

:yay: I'm excited for this one. I like Christmas episodes.

wanderer78

This sounds great.

Liz trying to find the right gift for Jack. *swoons*

perrygraham

Jack's interest in a new social networking site unexpectedly reconnects him with a high school crush. Kenneth tries to organize a Secret Santa Fun Swap, but not without resistance from some of the staff members. Meanwhile, Liz battles the task of buying a gift that is good enough for Jack, and Jenna is horrified at the prospect of sharing her annual Christmas solo.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information