Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    XLauren86X

Nostalgia {Rufus♥Lily} #41: Because Lily Humphrey is looking hot for Mr. Humphrey in NYC!

wow loving this!!! Ive only read one of your snippets, have you posted more?? its heartbreaking really, i can't wait to see why lily is acting so well mean....i mean we know why, but i cant wait to read why you think why!!

lilylovesrufus

Nostalgia {Rufus♥Lily} #41: Because Lily Humphrey is looking hot for Mr. Humphrey in NYC!

SLUT:goof::goof::goof::goof::goof::goof::goof::bum p::lmao::lmao:

hm i think they did not really fast hook up after this.. they wanted search their son and i remember me that rufus was even stil pissed at lily there and she felt that. she was scared in this hotelroom there. she thought that he would hate her forever and she could not see that more.. and then it happened what we all knews. rufus can never be really angry on lily.he loves her to much.. and the situation in the hotelroom was clear. their feelings for eachother came back and they could not ignore that more.. and i think there is even like a kind from a little time jump in some episodes hm.

lilylovesrufus

TFTNT
    bringing this over from past thread

hm i dont think so lol.. for me especially it was season two which was the best for rufly in drama and more.. maybe it was this thing, that both had there really a own story. it was the searching after their son and then this drama with bart, the money worries from rufus.. that was everything a own story for rufly. in season one they were in my eyes only figures in the background. they had not really a story. i dont like it if my fafourite persons are in the background only.
    and i dont want both back to the way from season one with the game from will they or not this two ways before and some ways back ..:embarrassment:
    they are to old for this game i think.

i hope for season 4 that they are involves in dans baby story and that rufus gets a job.. that william dont comes back lol.. that chuck and lily have an short twist about this with chuck and jenny. that rufus acts more like a men. and that lily holds to him lol

LilyRufus

I saw those pictures of kelly and the kids.... so cute!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information